BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kathy
Had to use a few times to get all the polish off of one hand. The smell wasn't strong and it didn't dry out my nails.
Jess L.
Oakland, CA
Works like other store removers. Nothing beats acetone from nail salons. Can't tell if it actually strengthens nails.
macy a.
Flintville , TN
Best strengthening nail polish remover I've found thus far only it's harder to take off glitter nail polish with it.
Marcee S.
Macon
Love this remover! Does the job well without much hard scrubbing! Smell is alittle more pleasant than other products.
Maricela D.
Cheap and works!! Always find this at your local target! Does the job. Also doesn't have a completely horrible scent
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
Takes a lot to remove my nail polish. Isn't as strong as other brands ive used. I recommend you get a different one.
Victoria A.
MANSFIELD
I really.liked this one because it very fast and it works really well for me it dosent leave marks or dot on my nails
Amanda E.
It's nail polish remover. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't seem to dry out my nails, which is good.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
This what I always buy. It's so cheap and I dont paint my nails often so it works perfectly fine for me. Great deal!
Sabrina M.
Panorama
This stuff works very well but it does dry out your nails a bit I would recommend washing your hands after using this
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?