BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
Good stuff, takes the polish right off. It's not quite as oxnoxious a scent as some other nail polish removers I've used before.
Ofelia H.
This nail polish remover worked pretty good. It didn't make my nails feel icky after using it like most nail polish removers do.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Really like this product. Doesn't leave my nails all dry and brittle feeling like other nail Polish removers do. Very affordable.
Becca A.
Washington , DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
Get the job done and takes off all my black nail polish. Love the color and a little goes a long way with this up and up product.
Hannah H.
Hudson, NC
This product is great because it not only takes nail polish off well but it also helps my nails grow so that is a definite plus.
Jordan J.
Works well to get most of the nail polish off, but I have to use a lot to get all of it off. But it does the job and it is cheap.
Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
I find that this nail polish remover is no more nail strengthening than any other. It does the job but it's nothing spectacular.
Hailey B.
Mound, MN
Works wonders for removing nail Polish and stains on your hands and sinks and carpet lol trust me I've painted my nails for years
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.