BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Marci P.
It works. Nothing to make it outstanding, but nothing bad to say about it either. It's cheap and it works.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I use this on my toenails. I get gel manis so i rarely need polish or remover. But this is a decent price.
Jenna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this nail Polish rremover it doesn't feel like it's destroying myou nails and it really works well.
Molly V.
Works great and cost is hard to beat. I would recommend any of these up & up polish removers to anyone!!!!
Melanie P.
This is definitely a good price for the amount of good job it does! This is my go- to nail polish remover !
Brittany G.
Stewart, MN
Easily removes nail polish while also strengthening your nails. Doesn't smell as strongly as other brands.
Karen M.
I use this all the time. Removes all nailpolish with ease. It really gets the job done. Really good product
Carolyne K.
New London, CT
This product works. It has an ok scent. I'm not exactly sure if it is strengthening or not but it seems ok.
Taylor B.
This product works well and is affordable . It takes polish off quick and easy. Takes polish off completely
Darcy J.
Whitehall, MT
Works good, price is right. I don't like spending a lot on nail polish remover. This works for what I need.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?