BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah D.
Gilbert , AZ
Like the nail strengthening version while I’m not sold that it strengthens the scent isn’t as bad as most nail polish removers.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
Does what it says on the tin; it gets regular nail polish off my nails. Not sure if it strenghtens the nails, but it's purple.
Samantha r.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the price and quality of this product. It strengthens your nails when removing the polish and it doesn't break the bank.
Madi D.
Fort Collins, CO
This nail polish remover is great on your nails and doesn't reck them! I use this brand every time. Up & Up is one of my top 5.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Works really good for the price. The smell isn't overpowering like most nail polish removers. I would definitely purchase again
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
This remover works pretty well. It takes lighter polish right off, but sometimes it takes a few tries to remove darker colors.
Denise O.
Platte City, MO
Works great and polish comes off quickly with a dry cloth. Works as great as name brand. Doesn't smell as bad as other brands.
Elizabeth S.
Greensburg, PA
Doesn't dry out my nails and has a less harsh chemical smell. Regular buyer. Will continue to buy. Easy to use and works well!
Valerie K.
Kissimmee, FL
This nail polish remover does its job while adding strength to your nails. It works just like others but for cheaper of a cost.
maribel s.
Is very useful n works great the best part is that don't cost much money. Love the smell also it don't smell like other brands
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.