BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Provides easy removal even on darker colors. Doesn’t dry my nail beds and surrounding skin out. Good value.
Jessica U.
Floral Park, NY
Does a great job of removing my nail polish without leaving my nail weak. Leaves my nails feeling healthy.
Carissa M.
Johnston, RI
Works great! Takes almost all the Polish off in one swipe and doesn't leave my nails feeling dry afterward.
Thippy T.
Springfield, MA
A VERY GREAT PRODUCT. TAKES OF POLISHES AND DOESN'T DRY OUT YOUR CUTICLES. I'd recommend this to everyone!
Celibet H.
St Petersburg, FL
This up & up function perfect for me. Is cheap, remove perfectly my nail polish and the quality is so good.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
As there other products this is also amazong really great to remove everything from the nails and toenails
Brooke A.
Minneapolis
I like this it doesn't remove polish as easily. Great price. Had a good smell/fragrance. Very easy to use.
Tanya J.
Pros is that Removes nail polish fast..like the smell not to strong ..good value, and price is affordable.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
I've been using this product for a few years now. Very affordable and it gets the job done quick and easy!
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Great nail polish remover and the price is unbeatable. Practically the same product as the name brand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?