BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bailee M.
The bomb and inexpensive. I use only a few cotton balls to take off all of my nail polish- nails and toes.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I don't do my nails often but when I do and need the polish off I use this! The bottle last me soooo long!
Betty E.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this brand at Target and it smells nicer than other brands and works better than the equate brand.
Thippy T.
Springfield, MA
A VERY GREAT PRODUCT. TAKES OF POLISHES AND DOESN'T DRY OUT YOUR CUTICLES. I'd recommend this to everyone!
Celibet H.
St Petersburg, FL
This up & up function perfect for me. Is cheap, remove perfectly my nail polish and the quality is so good.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
As there other products this is also amazong really great to remove everything from the nails and toenails
Sophia j.
It does the job quite well. I have been repeatedly purchasing this nail polish remover. Absolutely love it!
Brooke A.
Minneapolis
I like this it doesn't remove polish as easily. Great price. Had a good smell/fragrance. Very easy to use.
Tanya J.
Pros is that Removes nail polish fast..like the smell not to strong ..good value, and price is affordable.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I use this on my toenails. I get gel manis so i rarely need polish or remover. But this is a decent price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?