BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Alexis A.
Garland, TX
It definitely gets the job done. But for glitter nails not so useful. It's not such a strong brand and glitter is tough to take off
Kassandra M.
Canyon Country, CA
It leaves my nails chalky. I use far more than I should just for one nail. It may be cheaper than opi but you get what you pay for.
Jessica Y.
Waldorf, MD
This product does not dry out your nails and keeps the nail strong. The scent is pretty strong but it does do the job perfectly.
Mandy D.
I like to multi-task so this is is perfect for me! Removes my nail polish and helps me to strengthen my nails for the next time!
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
It gets the job done and is easy on your wallet since it is the store brand. This is my go to for my nail polish removing needs.
Hannah H.
Hudson, NC
This product is great because it not only takes nail polish off well but it also helps my nails grow so that is a definite plus.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Good stuff! Gets the nail polish off. One time I even spilt nail polish all over the brand new carpet and this got it mostly out.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Target
Up & Up brand never fails! It gets the job done by removing my nail polish. It doesn't brake the bank and a lot goes a long way.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.