BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
Doesn't seem to be improving my nail health unfortunately, but it does great as a remover! Great price as well.
Nicole S.
St, MN
Good nail polish remover to use on your nails. It is a good price compared to some other brands. It works well.
Monica G.
Non expensive it does it job plus cheap no complains about the iteam. I love how easy the nail polish come off.
Elissa C.
I don't use any special types of polish so this remover is perfect. Does the job well and it's cost effective.
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
This is a great and affordable product! Most of up and ups products are very similar to a brand name in quality
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I love this nail polish remover. It does the job for a really good price. It is my got to nail polish remover.
Karla G.
i don't stuggel much with it, it's on my local drug store so i gladly recommend it. Family members also love it
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't notice any strengthening but I just use it as regular polish remover. Great at removing regular polish.
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
Angeles M.
This is a really good product I use all the time to take off my nailpolish off my nail I really recommend a lot
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?