BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jaedyn A.
Stockton, CA
This nail polish remover worked well, the only downside was that the smell was very strong and long lasting.
Jacqie P.
Great polish remover doesn't take much to get off any of the polish even glitter which is definitely a bonus
Liv D.
Removed nicely, but just smells really bad and burns my nose, but it keeps my nails strong and very healthy.
Arissia J.
Yucaipa, CA
Works well, I usually use the sally hansen brand. I've used this a few times, I usually find it at target.
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
Works really great. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Darcy J.
Whitehall, MT
Works good, price is right. I don't like spending a lot on nail polish remover. This works for what I need.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I use this on my toenails. I get gel manis so i rarely need polish or remover. But this is a decent price.
Avery C.
Takes off nail polish easily, a bit hard to get off glitter nail polish tho, but leaves the nail quite dry
Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
While the product does its job of removing nail polish, the promoted strengthening effect was not noticed.
Liset H.
San Diego, CA
No matter how well nail polish works it should never cost over a dollar. When this is on sale i buy a few.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?