BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
I've purchased this item multiple times and will continue to. Its super affordable and takes my nail polish off like a champ!
Emely V.
New York , NY
Great nail polish remover. Works very well not only does it remove all the nail polish but it helps your nails stay healthy.
Maci H.
Folsom, PA
It removed nail polish well but smells absolutely awful and left my eyes watering. But I guess that's any nail polish remover
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
Very nifty product to keep around. I love this nail polish remover and it doesn't smell too terrible so I guess that's cool.
Miranda A.
removes my nail polish with minimum effort and cotton ball usage. works well and usually doesn’t require more than one swipe.
Meghan L.
Good remover not harsh on your skin or cuticles not too over powering of a smell, deff would not have an issue buying again.
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
This nail polish remover was not too harsh on my nails. I love that but it also took a while to get all the nail polish off.
Michelle S.
Austin
Takes the nail polish out quick and you can use it for any nail polish color and brand dont matter at all good value as well
Kyesha S.
Gets the job done and done well. As for strengthening my nails I see no difference between this and any other polish remover
Reese S.
houston, tx
this nail polish remover is very nice! it takes the nail polish off quickly and it doesnt feel like your nails are dried up!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.