BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Dora M.
Great product. Has a decent smell and I like that it's non-acetone. A little goes a long way with this brand.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I’ve been buying this brand of remover because it’s half the price of name brands and works exactly the same!
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
This nail polish remover works great! It serves its' purpose and helps take off any nail polish on my nails.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I am satisfied with this product as it works just as well as some of the more expensive nail polish removers.
Sam
New Baltimore, MI
What can I say? It removes nail polish. Does exactly what it's intended to do and it's not overly expensive.
Maryjane K.
Thomaston, CT
Removed polish well without drying out nails too much. Even works well on removing nail wraps like Jamberry.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Doesn't work very well. Takes a long time to get normal nail polish off and you have to use a lot of product.
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
This remover works really well and the scent is not too strong. It really did strengthen my nails a bit too.
Corinne B.
Porter, TX
It is a little difficult to remove the nail polish but overall it works and is easy to get out of the bottle
Lourdes C.
Makes taking nail polish off so easy. Usually comes off with a few rubs. I also buy this nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?