BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Christina V.
Romulus
Works well to remove all colors of nail polish and doesn't dry out my cuticles, plus I always find it is cheaper then other brands.
Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Slightly have a strong smell but gets the job done. Helps get harder polishes off for glitter old polishes mood polishes and more.
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Has a wonderful smell after removing the polish. Also, it has strengthened my nails so wonderfully and they have grown out nicely.
Lindsay M.
New Richmond, OH
as good as it gets... not sure what else you need to know about nail polish remover but this product definitely gets the job done!
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA
This product didn't leave my nails feeling worn down after using. A very good price for the same results as more expensive brands.
Ally C.
Toms river, NJ
This is your standard, low cost nail polish remover. It does the trick. Sometimes it takes a little extra scrubbing but works fine.
Alexis A.
Garland, TX
It definitely gets the job done. But for glitter nails not so useful. It's not such a strong brand and glitter is tough to take off
Beth D.
Mason
Purchased at: Target
Love that it does not seem to damage my nails when I use it. The odor is not as strong as it is in some other removers I have used.
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
It works wonders! I never have any trouble taking off my nail polish. It works really good and I love that it doesn't smell nasty.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.