BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gabriella G.
Hanahan, SC
This stuff works great. Gets you polish off quick and easy. It also helps out your nails by making them hard and good.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Personally, I feel like nail polish remover is nail polish remover. This gets the job done and has a good price point.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Great product for my brittle nails. Removes stubborn nail polish well with my cotton boll. Awesome product! Five stars!
Linda C.
Removed even the darkest colors easily at a great price. It didn't dry my nails or skin like some polish removers have.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Has a smell that's a lot better than most, I am always able to soak my nails a bit and then the polish comes right off!
Rebecca K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great price for a product that takes off nail polish with such ease! It is definitely something I tend to keep on hand.
G G.
Takes away polish and it’s cheap. Not sure I see a difference in my nails strength Actually to me they’re all the sameA
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?