BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Has a smell that's a lot better than most, I am always able to soak my nails a bit and then the polish comes right off!
Linda C.
Removed even the darkest colors easily at a great price. It didn't dry my nails or skin like some polish removers have.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Personally, I feel like nail polish remover is nail polish remover. This gets the job done and has a good price point.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Yvonne O.
This makes removing my nail polish easy. I usually put it in a cup with sponge and it removes my nail polish in seconds
G G.
Takes away polish and it’s cheap. Not sure I see a difference in my nails strength Actually to me they’re all the sameA
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Great product for my brittle nails. Removes stubborn nail polish well with my cotton boll. Awesome product! Five stars!
Victoria F.
Brandon, FL
This is a good nail polish remover. It really isn't different than any other I have used, but it does what it needs to.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?