BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
I use this everyday since I first got it and couldn't be happier with how fast it takes it off for the price!
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
This nail polish remover works great! It serves its' purpose and helps take off any nail polish on my nails.
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
Easy to use. The bottle lasts you a while. I would recommend it to others. Not too pricey, very good quality.
Avary C.
['Lake Forest', ''], CA
Not bad for the price but I felt like you had to use a lot to get the nail polish off. So no not my favorite
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Doesn't work very well. Takes a long time to get normal nail polish off and you have to use a lot of product.
Corinne B.
Porter, TX
It is a little difficult to remove the nail polish but overall it works and is easy to get out of the bottle
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA
This works great and for a nail polish remover smells pretty great. I highly suggest this product to anyone.
Lourdes C.
Makes taking nail polish off so easy. Usually comes off with a few rubs. I also buy this nail polish remover.
Adriana O.
Napa, CA
The smell is very strong but it does what its supposed to remove the nail polish and the price is very cheap
Marissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Definitely works well and it works fast. It is also kind of drying to skin. Be sure to rinse after each use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?