BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Leslie V.
This is pretty good! I think all nail polish removers are the same. If your in need of a nail polish remover I recommend this one.
Leslie L.
Centerville, GA
A quality product for the price. Removes the old nail polish with ease. The amount of product you get in the bottle is reasonable.
Louisa V.
San Leandro, CA
Didn't seem to strengthen my nails, but it did remove Polish like expected. The scent was more mellow, but there is still a scent.
Christina V.
Romulus
Works well to remove all colors of nail polish and doesn't dry out my cuticles, plus I always find it is cheaper then other brands.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
I love using this nail Polish remover. It doesn't dry out my nails like most others do. I love that it has the strengthing ability.
Ashton B.
I’ve been using this nail polish remover for years and I never have problems with brittle nails. Seems to get the job done for me!
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Has a wonderful smell after removing the polish. Also, it has strengthened my nails so wonderfully and they have grown out nicely.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
This is my go to cheap polish remover. It gets the job done, and I always choose the strengthening kind to help my nails out a bit.
Naomi O.
Windsor Locks, CT
This one is good beacuse it's not harsh on your nails it doesn't dry the nail beds rather it makes them look and feel more healthy
Lindsay M.
New Richmond, OH
as good as it gets... not sure what else you need to know about nail polish remover but this product definitely gets the job done!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.