BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gabriella G.
Hanahan, SC
This stuff works great. Gets you polish off quick and easy. It also helps out your nails by making them hard and good.
Briana T.
This nail polish remover works really great even when my nail polish is really hard to take off and a great price too.
Kassy Q.
Works well, the smell was a lot stronger compared to other brands. I'd say after using it a few times it dried my nails
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Works great at getting off hard to polish! Even glitter!!! It doesn't smell that bad and does come off your hands after
Shannon B.
Like the scent over regular remover but it doesn't fair well with glitter polish. Need something more intense for that
Cindy M.
Takes nail polish off pretty well. There were times when a little more effort had to be put into removing nail polish.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
Works pretty well overall. However, I find that it has the same effect on my nails as regular nail polish remover does.
Alexandra S.
Great product. Helps keep my nails strong and while removing the grime. I always count on up & up to get the job done!
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Although it says strengthening, I have not seen any difference in the 2 months of using this to remove my nail polish.
Genisis S.
San Jose, CA
Gets the job done and is affordable. The scent is ok, could be less strong. I would definitely recommend this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?