BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
Perfect polish remover for a fraction of the cost. Easy to apply/get off. Great for quick & easy maintenance.
Liv D.
Removed nicely, but just smells really bad and burns my nose, but it keeps my nails strong and very healthy.
Morgan B.
Norco, CA
It works great to get regular nail polish off. But do not try to use it to get gel polish or fake nails off.
Brendy R.
North Hills, CA
Removes all the nail polish in one wipe. Highly recommend
Smell is not too strong and perfect to have at home
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I’ve been buying this brand of remover because it’s half the price of name brands and works exactly the same!
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This product is affordable and effective. Do not feel my nails are overly strengthened by the product though.
Candice B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Compares well with Cutex brand. Nice scent, removes polish well, doesn't dry out nails, and very affordable.
Markeyta W.
Jacksonville, FL
It's nail polish remover.... it does not dry out my hand as much as acetone so I like that... it's affective
Christina N.
Dunnellon, FL
You really can't beat the price especially if our pair it with their cartwheel app deals. Gets the job done!
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Love this nail polish remover. Only used a little bit of product to remove my nail polish and it works great
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?