BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alicia L.
Elkridge, MD
I think the nail polish remover actually works to help strengthen my nails unlike most other polish removers.
Brendy R.
North Hills, CA
Removes all the nail polish in one wipe. Highly recommend
Smell is not too strong and perfect to have at home
I use this everyday since I first got it and couldn't be happier with how fast it takes it off for the price!
Brittini D.
Apple Valley, CA
The target brand up and up is a very good brand it gets the job done for any kind of nail polish I need off .
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This product is affordable and effective. Do not feel my nails are overly strengthened by the product though.
Candice B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Compares well with Cutex brand. Nice scent, removes polish well, doesn't dry out nails, and very affordable.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Cheap! I love up and up for their price and quality! I have a bottle at home and at work for just in case LOL
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
This remover works really well and the scent is not too strong. It really did strengthen my nails a bit too.
Christina N.
Dunnellon, FL
You really can't beat the price especially if our pair it with their cartwheel app deals. Gets the job done!
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
The smell is quite pungent, but it's a sweet smell that I like. Otherwise it gets the job done so I'm happy!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?