BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jeana M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish remover isn't the best for removing gel polish. It is a good value, however, it doesn't last very long.
Brianna E.
It's very inexpensive and doesn't take much product to remove polish. It is very drying but no more than other removers.
Dev W.
Charlottesville, VA
This nail polish remover is really good. It takes off even the most stubborn nail polishes off of my nails very quickly.
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
The scent is strong, but it works! My nails are naturally brittle and this doesn't dry my nails out like other removers.
Maria H.
Portland, MI
Love the up and up Nail Polish remover. It is one of the best I have tried. It removes all the polish including glitter.
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA
This takes off polish pretty well. Definitely recommend this. It's not that much of a difference compared to the brands.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good polish remover! I use it on nail polish that had been on my toes for forever and it came right off! Love this brand.
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
I really like this product because it takes my nail Polish off really easy and it leaves my nails smooth and replenished.
Eryn H.
Austin, TX
Everytime i do my nails i use this stuff! Works really well for a great price! It also doesnt leave my nails feeling thin
Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
I think this product is good for the price you pay for takes a little longer then other products to take off nail Polish
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.