BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
This is a great and affordable product! Most of up and ups products are very similar to a brand name in quality
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I love this nail polish remover. It does the job for a really good price. It is my got to nail polish remover.
Elise W.
Orting, WA
Basic nail polish remover. Doesn't make nails any stronger though. Just basic polish remover, nothing exciting
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
Audrey M.
This product works very good. It does the job right and doesn't cost a lot at all. Will definitely keep buying
Sydney P.
This product does the trick! It works very well and is a great price point for how many uses you get out of it
Caitlin L.
Washington, DC
Does the job in less time that others I've used. definitely have less nail breakage than I have in the past.
Lourdes C.
Makes taking nail polish off so easy. Usually comes off with a few rubs. I also buy this nail polish remover.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I am satisfied with this product as it works just as well as some of the more expensive nail polish removers.
Sydney M.
This product removes nail polish easily. I also like the price. I've tried other product but like this better
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?