BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Theres really not much to say. It's nail polish remover. But it does have a good price and is my go to for removing nail prolish.
Caridad G.
Bronx , NY
It takes off the nail polish pretty well. I have used it with regular nail polish and gel nail polish and it works good for both
Kayla M.
The only nail polish remover that easily removes polish (including glitter!!) and it strengthens your nails! It also smells good!
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
Works great, no complaints. Affordable and I always easy to find. Especially since my daughter is always changing her nail color.
Claudia M.
Alhambra
Love it! One of my favorite nail polish removers. You dont need a lot and it still gets the job done! Plus its super affordable.
Elena R.
Arlington, VA
It removes the polish easily. Whether or not it actually makes nails stronger is hard to tell as mine still chip after using it.
Mandy D.
I like to multi-task so this is is perfect for me! Removes my nail polish and helps me to strengthen my nails for the next time!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
This takes off polish nicely! It makes my nails tingle which I assume is the strengthening aspect. Love the smell, great product!
Evelin C.
Kennewick
This ones good, lower price for having the same effect at removing nail polishes than the higher priced ones. Gets the job done.
Hannah H.
Hudson, NC
This product is great because it not only takes nail polish off well but it also helps my nails grow so that is a definite plus.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.