BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
This nail polish is really affordable and does a great job with normal nail polish. It does take some effort when you have gel polish or sparkles in your polish.  My nails have grown stronger using the product especially since I type on a computer all day.  I have used the product for a long time and love it.
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
I love the Up and Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover because it is a quality product at a great price point.  The strengthening formula helps to keep my nails moisturized and healthy while removing polish without harshness.  I also love that this product works well with my budget.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
This is a typical nail polish remover. It doesn't dry my nails out like pure acetone does, however I don't know if it really strengthens my nails either. It also removes my nail polish quickly wish is nice. This nail polish remove is nothing special but it's definitely not the worst out there.
Hana B.
Urbandale
I love the up and up line from target it definitely meets my expectations and I can't tell a diffrence between this and brand name. The price is great too the only thing I don't know is if this remover actually strengthens my nails however that dosent bother me and I will continue to purchase!
Katherine W.
I was looking for a nail polish remover to remove the rest of the nail polish on my nails. I was tired of buying expensive, over priced removers. I stumbled across this and was sold. I don't have to scrub my nails to get the polish off. I just dab and rub and the polish is off. works amazing
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
Perfect after getting gel nails/ acrylic! My nails get so weak after having my nails removed and it helped strengthen them over a few weeks. I saw improvements after 2 weeks and I am typically a nail bitter. I would recommend this to someone who wants to get the job done and at a decent price.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Good middle of the road nail polish remover. It gets the polish off but I don't notice any major strengthening effects. Easy to use, gets the job done, affordable. Would keep using and repurchase. Took away two stars because it claims to strengthen nails and it doesn't, at least not on me.
Claire F.
It's cheap and it removes nail polish.  What else can you say about it. Don't they all work the same? You put it on cotton and remove polish... how does one review nail polish remover? It's easy to apply... or remove I guess, but that's more up to the nail polish. Whatever, 200 characters.
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
This nail polish remover definitely does the job every time. My nails are left completely clean without feeling over dried. This nail polish remover also helps keep my nails from flaking, especially after having a gel manicure. I always grab a fresh bottle when I take a trip to Target.
Taylor W.
This works like any old nail polish remover . I don't really see a difference from any other brand. it's a simple product. It doesn't make my finger nails fall off so that's a good thing. It's easy to use. What i do is take a cotton ball get some product and rub on the nails. Reccomend !
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?