BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
I love this nail polish remover. although it is a knock off brand of nail polish remover, it gets the job done. it is not pricey at all and it can compare to high-end nail polish removers as well. I constantly repurchase this product due to the price and how well it works, you cannot go wrong when buying this nail polish remover.
Jen M.
Max, ND
Up & Up brand is carried by Target. If you aren't a name brand shopper or just looking for a deal on products try Up & Up brand. The nail polish remover is top notch! who says you need a name brand to get the same quality product at a bargain price. I mean we all shop at Target anyways, right?!, just go down the makeup aisles and grab yourself a bottle of Up & Up nail polish remover for yourself, you won't regretit!
Linnea L.
I enjoy painting my nails but I HATE removing polish, especially if I mess up. I have always been a thrifty person so UpnUp brand is my go to. Unfortunately I am not a fan of this nail polish remover. It is quite difficult to remove the polish, it stings and cuts you may have, and it makes any food that comes in contact with fingers taste terrible. It's weird, the remover almost makes the polish feel sticky during the process.
Jess M.
I don't know what to say other than price.... the price is good and most all nail polish removers work the same except this one claims to strengthen the nail. I can't verify that it does because I do a lot to harm my nails such as put on an take off acrylic nails so I'm not a great candidate to answer that but I will say it does it's job!
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
An absolute staple in my life! One of the things that I absolutely hate about removing old nail polish is when it takes forever to scrub it down and remove. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover makes removal seamless, plus the price of this is unbelievable and can't be beat! I don't notice if it really strengthens my nails, but I do notice that it doesn't dry out my cuticles and nails. Highly recommend to everyone!
Emily B.
I've used a lot of Targets up & up products before, even multiple different nail polish removers, and while I do feel like these help to keep my nails good and strong, it seems to take forevvvverrrr to get my polish off. If I can be patient, I do like the formula, it just doesn't seem powerful enough for me.
Stefanie L.
Osceola, IN
This does the job it is intended to do, remove nail polish. It is easy to use but you have to be careful to not spill it anywhere or you will ruin your clothes. I am not sure if it does indeed strengthen your nails as you use it, but it does remove the polish. The polish remover does have a strong smell, so I have to be quick to use it and try to close the bottle while I am using so I don't give myself a headache.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite not only for the color but i feel like its the strongest nailpolish remover i have found in this brand. I have used the same bottle for a pretty long time and i still have a ton left. I really like how quickly it removes any left over polish. I dont notice a strengthing in my nails, but it does work very well.
Eliska M.
Dallas, GA
Basic nail polish remover, but since it is a strengthening formula I do feel like it doesn't dry out my nails and cuticles like others. It is a good value and seems to last for a long time. I feel like it is a good strength so you don't have to keep applying product to nails to remove polish.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
The product itself is . I do a lot of nail art and even with a base coat, 2 coats of nail polish, stamping polish, and a top coat it only takes a couple swipes and it's all off. Works well for regular nail polish, glitter polish, and gel polish, I also use it to clean my stamping plates. As it is pure acetone it does dry your skin and nails out, but that's expected, so be sure to moisturize after you use it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?