BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Karla G.
i don't stuggel much with it, it's on my local drug store so i gladly recommend it. Family members also love it
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
Got to love Up and Up! Targets brand is always comparable to others. Works just as great and at a better price!
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
I really liked this nail polish remover because it removed the polish well and left my nails clean and not oily
Kirstin E.
It works decently at removing nail polish, I haven't noticed any difference in the strength of my nails though.
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
This is a great and affordable product! Most of up and ups products are very similar to a brand name in quality
Jessica S.
Whitewater, WI
I have been using this product for years! Never takes a long time to remove the polish and is super affordable!
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
Sydney P.
This product does the trick! It works very well and is a great price point for how many uses you get out of it
Caitlin L.
Washington, DC
Does the job in less time that others I've used. definitely have less nail breakage than I have in the past.
Markeyta W.
Jacksonville, FL
It's nail polish remover.... it does not dry out my hand as much as acetone so I like that... it's affective
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?