BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kyshawna T.
Magnolia, NJ
I use this every time to get my nail polish off and its ok. It could be better because it takes long to get the nail polish off.
Cynthia V.
United States
Nothing special but gets the job done for an affordable price. I love the up & up brand from Target, this works just fine for me.
Alma R.
Dallas, TX
I have thin and weak nails and with this nail polish it kinda helps me get them little strong, and my nails to break that easily
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love anything by this affordable brand. This nail polish remover is great and I like that it has the strengthening aspect to it!
Kari U.
Chatfield, MN
This remover works just as well as the name brands and doesn't have a terrible odor like some of the cheaper brands tend to have.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
Good stuff, takes the polish right off. It's not quite as oxnoxious a scent as some other nail polish removers I've used before.
Dakotah S.
King William
Works well with cotton balls or cottons pads (although it may require several) and takes nail polish off very quickly and easily!
Alexis J.
Frederick
My nails feel very strong afterwards and it doesn't have an overpowering smell. It easily removed my nail polish... even glitters
Ofelia H.
This nail polish remover worked pretty good. It didn't make my nails feel icky after using it like most nail polish removers do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.