BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Vania P.
Carson
So affordable and works just as good as the top brands. Comes in diffetent sizes but really just does the job.
Marli C.
Linefork, KY
This really does stregthen and lengthen your nails. I like the scent of this product. But it is really strong.
Ashlinn W.
Another one of my favorites, good pricing, nice packaging, it gets the job done! I'd definitely purchase again
It works great for an affordable price. The streghtening portion though I feel it doesn't really works as good.
Jill H.
The colony, TX
Gets the job done without the overbearing strong odor. Always my go to when I'm out on a Target shopping trip.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't notice any strengthening but I just use it as regular polish remover. Great at removing regular polish.
Kirstin E.
It works decently at removing nail polish, I haven't noticed any difference in the strength of my nails though.
Kirsten M.
Cary, NC
This is a great and affordable product! Most of up and ups products are very similar to a brand name in quality
Elissa C.
I don't use any special types of polish so this remover is perfect. Does the job well and it's cost effective.
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
It good i like it i think it gets the job done fast removes your nailpolish and your done and the price is good
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?