BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Olivia L.
Alhambra, CA
inexpensive nail polish remover and it works really well! this is my go to nail polish remover when i go to target! :)
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Great product, cheap and very effective...I really don't purchase store brands but the UP and Up remover does the work.
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
It gets the nail Polish off just like any other nail Polish remover but without hurting my nails instead it helps them.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Have this in my cupboard now!! Always have to have some in my home. Very useful and works great to remove nail polish!!
Anna V.
West Hurley, NY
•takes off nail polish easily and quickly
•doesn't dry nails
•inexpensive
•smells a little strong
•would purchase again
Nikki K.
Nashville, TN
It works on basic polish but struggles on long-lasting polish. However, if you have dry, brittle nails this is for you.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
My go to nail polish remover. I use this all the time and it works well. I feel like it does help strengthen my nails.
Nicole W.
Zeeland, MI
Love this nail polish remover. It's affordable and works great. Often you can get it on sale with the cartwheel app.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This works well, but my nails feel dry afterward. Wish they wouldn't use dye because it's not good for the nail bed.
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell without being overpowering, removed several layers of polish easily and gentle on surrounding skin skin.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?