BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
Great nail polish remover - works just as well as some more expensive brands - don't have to soak forever to remove snobbism polishes
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
Simple nail polish remover that gets the job done! I recommend to others! This is from Target and I thoroughly enjoy using it!
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
I have used the up & up nail polish remover it gets the gob done but leaves my fingers red..... I prefer other brands over up & up.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
The polish remover does a great job of removing regular nail polish. I wish it got metallic and glitter polish off a little easier.
đź‘˝Stephanieđź‘˝ A.
Cape coral, FL
This does exactly what it says! Every time I remove the nail polish no only does it get everything off but it strengthens my nails!
Ally C.
Toms river, NJ
This is your standard, low cost nail polish remover. It does the trick. Sometimes it takes a little extra scrubbing but works fine.
Gabrielle I.
Takes my polish off fine, works like any other nail polish remover, definitely wouldn't spend a whole lot for a nail polish remover
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
Kristin W.
Shiremanstown
It works just as well as any “name brand” nail polish remover. It’s effective and gentle on my nails. And you can’t beat the price.
Janet C.
I like the smell of this one - it doesn't smell as toxic like most nail polish removers do. It works quick to get nail polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.