BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Price is right can't complain. Removes the polish right off with one wipe. Smells a bit strong, but not unbearable. Worth trying out.
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Love this cause it helps strengthen my nails as I remove the polish! Combine it with a great nail strengthening polish and perfection
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
Katie D.
Amenia, NY
this works very well and is very good at getting the nail polish off. the only bad this is that if you get it in a hangnail it burns.
Corina H.
Fresno, CA
Love using this one because I feel my nails as smoother once I use this. Nail polish comes off easily with this. Always buy this one.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Has a strong oder and you meed to ise in a welk ventilated area with open windows or a fan blowing dont want to inhail this remover.
Kirandeep K.
Sacramento, CA
The best nail polish remover i came across. It's very inexpensive and does it's job. I have repurchased this remover a lot of times.
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Does everything it should! Gets nail polish off with a little elbow grease. I don't know how strengthening it is but it doesn't hurt.
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD
Removed a thick layer of darker polish without any struggle. I thought I'd have to use a lot and soak my nails, but it can right off
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
reomves polish so easily!!' strengthens nail at the same time and smells very good compared to other brands! Will always be my goto!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.