BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hafsa H.
This nail polish remover removes nail polish quickly and easily while conditioning my nails and making them feel healthy.
Krystalynn V.
Farmington, NM
Not the biggest fan of this remover. Not only could you smell the product in the other room. It left my hands super dry .
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the one i always buy because it is not expensive. however i don't like that it doesn't give my nails much strength.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
Just a simple polish remover. Not much to say. It gets the job done. I get it at target. Would buy again. It has no cons.
Sarah K.
Eastlake, OH
so much less money than the other brands but it still takes off nail Polish well . I use this instead of the name brands
John-na W.
I love this product. I was in need of a good nail polish remover and this one works very well. This also smells very good
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA
Extremely affordable nail polish remover it takes the polish right off when I get gel nails it soaks them off in 10 mins
Addie D.
Louisville, KY
Always does a great job removing polish, even the darker colors that I think sometimes tends to stain my nail or fingers
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I've used this brand for so long and I have never had a single problem. When I need nailpolish for anything, I use this!
Briana K.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite nail polish remover, it's affordable and does the job! Tried this one and never stopped using it ever since!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?