BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Mysty H.
Knoxville
This is a good remover for your nails to use I don't know what I would do if we didn't have nail polish remover
Vania P.
Carson
So affordable and works just as good as the top brands. Comes in diffetent sizes but really just does the job.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I find this product to smell better than most! Easily removes polish.. and the price is always great at Target.
Ann S.
Parker
Works great.  I use a lot of it and have never had a problem. Its inexpensive and works best with cotton balls.
Marli C.
Linefork, KY
This really does stregthen and lengthen your nails. I like the scent of this product. But it is really strong.
Aisha K.
This works really good and cleans off the polish really well. It doesn't smell too strong and feels refreshing.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
I really liked this nail polish remover because it removed the polish well and left my nails clean and not oily
Cortni F.
Costa Mesa, CA
This a great polish remover. It removes any nail polish i have quickly including the at home gel polish i use.
Maddie E.
Lincoln, NE
Got my sparkly nail polish off with no problems. Worked very well and better than some expensive ones I've used
Courtney N.
It's like your typical nail polish remover except it's not as drying. I also feel as it's not as harsh as some.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?