BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Lindsay V.
Salinas, CA
I feel like this nail polish remover isn't as harsh as most are. It has a great smell and removes the polish really good!
Laurie D.
Miami
This is a good nail polish remover. I occasionally do my own nails and will use this. It works well.  The smell is minimal
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I've used this brand for so long and I have never had a single problem. When I need nailpolish for anything, I use this!
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Works well. Strong smell. And I have to use quite a bit to remove nail polish. Might also be the cotton pads that I use.
Raylene K.
Nail polish always comes off quickly. I've honestly never had a problem with a continuous need to scrub. So that's a plus
Amber F.
Lancaster
I love how it doesn't have a strong scent to it. I love how i don't have to use so much to remove the polish from my nails
Brianna E.
It's very inexpensive and doesn't take much product to remove polish. It is very drying but no more than other removers.
Emily S.
I don’t have any complaints about this polish remover. It helps keep my nails strong and removes the polish very easily.
Maria H.
Portland, MI
Love the up and up Nail Polish remover. It is one of the best I have tried. It removes all the polish including glitter.
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
The scent is strong, but it works! My nails are naturally brittle and this doesn't dry my nails out like other removers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?