BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
Got to love Up and Up! Targets brand is always comparable to others. Works just as great and at a better price!
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I love this nail polish remover. It does the job for a really good price. It is my got to nail polish remover.
It works great for an affordable price. The streghtening portion though I feel it doesn't really works as good.
Ann S.
Parker
Works great.  I use a lot of it and have never had a problem. Its inexpensive and works best with cotton balls.
Myranda G.
Omaha
Gets the job done, great price and does what it is supposed to no complaints. Buy it you won't be disappointed.
Cortni F.
Costa Mesa, CA
This a great polish remover. It removes any nail polish i have quickly including the at home gel polish i use.
Jean N.
Works great regardless of what type of nail polish I use. Not sure about strengthening aspect, but worth a try.
Aisha K.
This works really good and cleans off the polish really well. It doesn't smell too strong and feels refreshing.
Maddie E.
Lincoln, NE
Got my sparkly nail polish off with no problems. Worked very well and better than some expensive ones I've used
Mysty H.
Knoxville
This is a good remover for your nails to use I don't know what I would do if we didn't have nail polish remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?