BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Melinda D.
Atlanta, GA
I use nail polish regularly and I like how this is cost efficient and easily removed polish without damaging my nails.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
My go to nail polish remover. I use this all the time and it works well. I feel like it does help strengthen my nails.
Victoria F.
Brandon, FL
This is a good nail polish remover. It really isn't different than any other I have used, but it does what it needs to.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Works well to remove stubborn polish including glitter! I'm not sure about the nourishing aspect of the product though.
Kassy Q.
Works well, the smell was a lot stronger compared to other brands. I'd say after using it a few times it dried my nails
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Works great at getting off hard to polish! Even glitter!!! It doesn't smell that bad and does come off your hands after
Tara W.
Bismarck, ND
I have used this for years. Only one i get. It is cheep and does the job fabulously! I have no idea what else to write
Ravin K.
BRONX, NY
The up& up brand works just as good as any other brand. Has a strengthener in it and it comes off right away.
Rebecca K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Great price for a product that takes off nail polish with such ease! It is definitely something I tend to keep on hand.
Shannon B.
Like the scent over regular remover but it doesn't fair well with glitter polish. Need something more intense for that
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?