BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Rosa O.
Las Vegas, NV
Cheap and gets the job done. Doesn't smell bad either or too powerful. I like that the bottles are small as well.
Elissa C.
I don't use any special types of polish so this remover is perfect. Does the job well and it's cost effective.
Rosa C.
Good at removing polish, the scent is not strong or overwhelming like other nail polish removers. Great price!
Andrea B.
The name is misleading because it seems to be just their regular nail polish remover. Nothing different at all.
Vania P.
Carson
So affordable and works just as good as the top brands. Comes in diffetent sizes but really just does the job.
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's nail polish remover. It works great, especially on old polish that is hard to get off. I would recommend.
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
Removes nail polish easily without drying the skin around my nail out. The smell is not incredibly bad either.
Debra M.
Thus remover is not bad for a store brand. Does what it is supposed to do and leaves my nails in decent shape.
Marli C.
Linefork, KY
This really does stregthen and lengthen your nails. I like the scent of this product. But it is really strong.
Elise W.
Orting, WA
Basic nail polish remover. Doesn't make nails any stronger though. Just basic polish remover, nothing exciting
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?