BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Samantha V.
Des Moines, IA
I find that this nail polish remover is no more nail strengthening than any other. It does the job but it's nothing spectacular.
Hailey B.
Mound, MN
Works wonders for removing nail Polish and stains on your hands and sinks and carpet lol trust me I've painted my nails for years
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
This remover was just okay. I left my nails feeling a bit dry. It was easy to use and the remover removed most of my nail polish.
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a good polish remover to keep your nails hydrated, and not dry. The scent is not overbearing, and this gets the job done.
Yvette R.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover is so good it not only works to remove polish but it also strengthens your nails. I really recommend it.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Good stuff! Gets the nail polish off. One time I even spilt nail polish all over the brand new carpet and this got it mostly out.
Ayumi F.
I love love love target products! Especially the fingernail polish remover. Cheap but it removes even the most stubborn glitters
Cara M.
This does a good job at getting the polish off quickly, you don't need a lot either. The chemical smell is over powering though.
Kayla M.
The only nail polish remover that easily removes polish (including glitter!!) and it strengthens your nails! It also smells good!
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Theres really not much to say. It's nail polish remover. But it does have a good price and is my go to for removing nail prolish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.