BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Keturah M.
Cheaper cost for a product that does the same thing as the more expensive ones. Repeat customer and go to product.
Cara W.
My main purpose for nail polish remover is to remove the nail polish lol this does the job so I'll give it 5 stars
Amanda A.
Gets the job done. The smell also isn't as bad as most nail polish removers. Also use for other household chores :)
Ariele J.
Memphis, TN
This remover is perfect for at home use! Pleasant aroma versus other nail polish removers I gave used in the past!
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
This nail polish remover works well. I had to use a little bit more than what I'd like to but it gets the job done.
Heather S.
Works fast. Does the job well. Lasts a while. Good price. Always in stock. Nails feel good after using the remover.
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it . It's removed the nail polish off so fast I think it's a good value it's no pricey and it's easy to use
Gator w.
This product is really nice and it is good for your nails. There is some nail polishes that have a bad alternative
Christine P.
Renton, WA
This gets the job done and is lightly scented! I can remove my nail polish without my boyfriend wrinkling his nose.
Nicole O.
Cromwell, CT
I loved this product! I was strong yet gentle and it smelled nice. A great alternative to the harsh acetone scent.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?