BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Callie R.
Cary, NC
Removed my polish. However it did take a lot of scrubbing. Has a strong smell and works fairly well. Just don't have high expectations
Arianna H.
inver grove heights
this removes nail polish really well and i found it to actually make my fingernails stronger. this is a great price for a great product
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys, PA
Works just as well if not better than any other name brand. Removes even tough glitter polishes with ease, will definitely repurchase
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like that the smell of this product is not crazy strong. It seems to take the nail polish off quickly and strengthens nails.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
Corina H.
Fresno, CA
Love using this one because I feel my nails as smoother once I use this. Nail polish comes off easily with this. Always buy this one.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
Great for removing any drugstore nail polish. Everything comes right off. I wish nail polish didn’t have such a strong scent though.
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Does everything it should! Gets nail polish off with a little elbow grease. I don't know how strengthening it is but it doesn't hurt.
elise W.
Avon Lake
My nails are weak, so I purchased this in Hope's it would help strengthen them. It hasn't worked, but I also don't use it that often.
Taylie B.
Great product! Removes nail polish very quickly and don't need a lot of cotton balls to remove. Smell is bearable and not too strong.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.