BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amber R.
Fort Benning, GA
Gets nail polish off with one wipe! Even tough glitter and layers of polish. Doesn't have a strong smell either.
Dawn E.
Perfect price point at under $1. Does is job well, and doesn't damage the nail like straight acetone removers do.
Ashley U.
Doesn't strip the nail, tolerable smell. Polish comes off quickly and easily without much effort. Very affordable
Kristine S.
Vienna, OH
Helps strengthen nails incredibly. Not harsh on skin or cuticle at the same time. Decent scent not over powering.
Jacilyn K.
Mason City, IA
Did what it was suppose to do. Took off polish really well. It also didn't have too strong of an unpleasant scent
A. G.
Valley Center
This works like a wonder. I've used many of them because I paint my nails a lot. You don't have to press harshly
Melissa C.
Works great and is a great price...works as well as the name brand Polish removers...not to bad of a smell either
jasmine m.
This product works well. The only downfall us UT smells horrible but hey it works great so no complaints this way
Daisy C.
I like how it easily removes nail polish and glitter. Its on the cheaper side which surprised me at its effiency.
Keke S.
Charlotte, NC
I think that this was worth its price and exceeded my expectation. Target has really done good with their brand.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?