BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Arlin R.
Maywood, CA
They really get the job done. I dont have to seat there and fight to remove the polish. Within second the polish comes off
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
My favorite! Not only is the smell not that strong! It works like magic! Just got over it once and the nail polish is gone!
Callie G.
It's cheap and easy to find. Love how quick it works. No extra stuff needs to be done to your nails to get the polish off.
Laura G.
Ellensburg, WA
Removes like it is supposed to. You have to rip sort of hard, but that is to be expected. Typical nail polish remover smell
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
It's a pretty decent nail polish remover. It's removes it with lots of effort though. It does help strengthen the nail too.
Lisa A.
Works well and it takes the polish off effortlessly! The price is affordable as well. You can purchase at the local store.
Emily E.
Chula Vista , CA
Super inexpensive nail polish remover that actually nourishes your nails. Doesn’t dry out my nail bed like other brands do.
Hayle J.
Moorhead, MN
Favorite nail polish remover!! It gets off the strongest nail polishes compared to others and prevents my nails from chipping. I have used this brand since I was 15 and I will never switch to another brand. I would recommend this for others who are looking for an awesome remover!
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA
Use this one on the go trips because of the convenient size. Strengthens nails while removing color . Regular acetone smell
Brooke O.
Knoxville
The up&up brand is great! I find the price can't be beat the product does what it needs to, remove my old nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?