BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
Pretty good nail polish remover. Works the same as all the other brands. I like how it's purple and has nice scent to it.
Cinthia N.
Porterville
Works great, my nails & cuticles didn't feel all dry after using this. Although i prefer acetone this works just as well
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
So inexpensive and effecuant! Willast you forever and even though it is very potent it gets the job done well and quickly
Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
I think this product is good for the price you pay for takes a little longer then other products to take off nail Polish
Briana K.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite nail polish remover, it's affordable and does the job! Tried this one and never stopped using it ever since!
Carmen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this brand for a couple of years and it works great for me. It takes of the nail Polish really easily.
Erica M.
Milwaukee, WI
So affordable and works great. So easy and fast to get a hold of at my local target. Always a must for me and my sisters.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this nail polish remover a lot, it really gets the job done and doesn't burn my sensitive finger tips or cuticles
Lindsay V.
Salinas, CA
I feel like this nail polish remover isn't as harsh as most are. It has a great smell and removes the polish really good!
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This stuff is okay it took my longer to get the nail polish off and thats okay. I just had to rub my nail a little longer
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?