BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
The up and up strengthening nail polish remover is a constant repurchase in my house I buy it from target whenever I'm out however I don't see a difference in my nails when I use it the strenghening doesn't seem to be happening but the purple color is intriguing
palette p.
This is a fantastic nail polish remover! I will never be able to switch from this brand to another. It is so unbelievable good and takes off my nail polish in one swipe -- it is like magic! I would totally recommend this product, and it is so affordable! Love it!
Emily S.
It did strengthen my nails, it was really nice and didnt bother my nails as much as the others do kind of that stinging sensation, it was the first time I used it and I was impressed. Its super easy to use and apply. I would buy it again. Super good price too.
Makinzie J.
My nails break very easily so I like using strengthening products so it makes me especially happy that my nail polish remover can help to do that too! It is fast acting and help remove even stubborn nail polish that won’t seem to let go. I love that it is cheap and affordable and available at my favorite place: Target! It is off brand but who cares? It works amazing!
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
It's nail polish remover-- so it's going to smell. I bought it to help soak my fingers to remove my acrylic nails and it was hard. It took so long to get them to release, and my hands smelled like acetone for a few days. It is successful in taking off polish, but don't soak your fingertips in it. Don't be cheap like me-- just have a professional take them off for you!
Melissa O.
This is my go-to nail polish remover, mostly because it's so inexpensive. I usually use a base-coat, polish, and top coat when doing my nails and this remover only takes a few seconds to remove everything. I don't love the scent but I've never found anything better so I can't really complain. When using this, I do find that my nails seem stronger. You should try it.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
I like to use the strengthening nail polish remover because it really does help keep the nail stronger with that firm base. Its very affordable and easy to find. I love it and it removes the nail polish with no problem at all, even the stubborn nail glitter!
Rachael K.
Brook Park, OH
My nails are typically brittle, so anything and everything that I can do to improve them is a must. I use this each time I take off nail polish, and while it smells, the odor isn't as strong as you would think, and my nails look and feel better than they did when I used other products in the past. This is an effective product, and I look forward to using it!
Rebekah G.
Los Angeles, CA
When i paint my nails, I usually tend to switch color in the middle of doing them. Tjis remover really helps take it off without leaving a stain. It doesn't make my nails weak. One thing I've noticed is that it dries out my cuticle a little bit, but I usually put some hand lotion and its fine after.
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
This is a great product for removing nail polish cleanly while making the nails feel good afterwards. I use it on my children to remove their nail polish and to keep their nails strong. The effectiveness of it's polish removal is great, I've used other brands that seems to require a lot of scrubbing, this was not one of them. I'd recommend it to anyone.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?