BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
Worked well eventually, but required me to rub a lot! However, it did not damage my nails like most nail polish removers do!
Wendy W.
WEST DES MOINES, IA
I don't know if it actually strengthens, but it does a fine job removing nail polish. I wish nail polish remover wasn't so.stinky.
Lynn D.
Washington, DC
Great price and lasts for a long time! My only complaint is how difficult it can be to get off metallic or thick glitter polishes.
Rere G.
Irving, TX
An awesome nail removal, it take off any type of nail polish easily, it has Moisturizerd that doesn't make your nails dry, love it
Jessa M.
Lomita, CA
This is a good nail polish remover. Great price and it gets the job done. I have weak nails so I like to use this strengthening one
Grace M.
Randolph, MA
Very easy to use and does its job very well, unlike some of the more expensive nail polish removers that claim to do more for you.
Maria Andrea M.
San Francisco, CA
I find this product as the best when it comes to nail polish remover. I've used it a several times and it leaves my nails strength.
Lora O.
Abilene, TX
It works well enough. Cheap price. I woyld recommend a stronger remover to remove glitter though. But for regular polish , its fine
Kennedy K.
It does a great job at removing my polish. I don't realize that it strengthens my nails. I have been using this for quite some time
Lexy A.
Odenton, MD
This nail polish remover does a great job! Also takes off those stubborn nail polish stains that sometimes gets left on by others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.