BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Dezaray R.
I really can't find a good cheap on but anything works really I just love up and up brand it's still good equate as well
Brianna E.
It's very inexpensive and doesn't take much product to remove polish. It is very drying but no more than other removers.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Works well. Strong smell. And I have to use quite a bit to remove nail polish. Might also be the cotton pads that I use.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good polish remover! I use it on nail polish that had been on my toes for forever and it came right off! Love this brand.
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the one i always buy because it is not expensive. however i don't like that it doesn't give my nails much strength.
Emily S.
I don’t have any complaints about this polish remover. It helps keep my nails strong and removes the polish very easily.
Amber F.
Lancaster
I love how it doesn't have a strong scent to it. I love how i don't have to use so much to remove the polish from my nails
Laurie D.
Miami
This is a good nail polish remover. I occasionally do my own nails and will use this. It works well.  The smell is minimal
Hafsa H.
This nail polish remover removes nail polish quickly and easily while conditioning my nails and making them feel healthy.
Dev W.
Charlottesville, VA
This nail polish remover is really good. It takes off even the most stubborn nail polishes off of my nails very quickly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?