BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ariel W.
Borden, IN
Like any other Naik polish remover.... No difference at all that I noticed. Not really worth the extra couple bucks
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes all the nail Polish within seconds and the price for it is very cheap. Will definitely buy this item again
Shahad A.
Andover, Minnesota
Just like any other nail polish remover I never notice any difference except some have nice smell and others don't
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Solid nail polish remover, does it job just fine, don’t really notice any strengthening in particular but it works
Liz A.
Bloomsburg, PA
Nail polish remover is nail polish remover. This is just as good as the next and I usually just buy what’s on sale.
Julie S.
This stuff does what it's supposed to do for cheaper than a name brand. All up and up products do. I love Target!!
Erika V.
I use this nail polish remover all the time, I recommend it! It doesn't leave your fingers feeling dry. Great price
Cara W.
My main purpose for nail polish remover is to remove the nail polish lol this does the job so I'll give it 5 stars
Jennifer P.
The smell is not too bad or offensive. It works well on my thin brittle nails. It’s priced well and is affordable.
Kelly T.
I have been using this nail polish remover for years because it is the best; it even dissolves gel (and glitter!).
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?