BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Laura F.
It is not the best of nail polish removers had a hard time getting the Polish off. Really had to work at it to get it clean enough.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
It's just basic nail polish remover. Nothing special but it's cheap. I'd like a remover that I don't have to rub my nails forever!
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Has a wonderful smell after removing the polish. Also, it has strengthened my nails so wonderfully and they have grown out nicely.
Summer T.
Irving, TX
I love the up and up brand of nail polish remover I'm always at target so it's convenient to get! Works great and is a great price!
Megan M.
Chardon, OH
This nail polish remover is great - I don’t often use polish remover as I try to get my nails done but when I do this works great!
Kassandra M.
Canyon Country, CA
It leaves my nails chalky. I use far more than I should just for one nail. It may be cheaper than opi but you get what you pay for.
Christina D.
Glendale, AZ
I prefer using this one if I run out of nail polish remover if I can't get to Sallys. it doesn't leave my nails feeling all gross.
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA
This product didn't leave my nails feeling worn down after using. A very good price for the same results as more expensive brands.
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not much different from the cutex acetone. Can be drying for your nails, but it removes nail polish very good. Pleasant scent too.
Angela N.
Derby, CT
Works well .. I don’t think it does anything for the strength. Doesn’t dry my skin out; easy to use works best with a cotton round
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.