BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Anna M.
London
Makes hands dry, but don't need to use too much of the product to take off all my nail polish which is really nice
Emma K.
This item definitely does remove my nail polish completely which is great but it does stain clothes if not careful.
Ariele J.
Memphis, TN
This remover is perfect for at home use! Pleasant aroma versus other nail polish removers I gave used in the past!
Emily S.
Greta value without the terrible scent of regular polish remover Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Vianey O.
Riverside, CA
This is the only nail polish remover I use. No matter what nail polishes there is I will always reach for this one.
Karen C.
Takes forever to remove the nail polish. Glitter? Forget about it. You're better off sitting and soaking your nails
Amanda A.
Gets the job done. The smell also isn't as bad as most nail polish removers. Also use for other household chores :)
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I have to use a few more cotton balls that some of the other brands, but it gets the job done for a cheaper price.
Vanessa C.
Little Elm, TX
Does an awesome job removing the Polish quick and very affordable! If you're on a budget I recommend you get this.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
This nail polish remover is really cheap, effective and it works really quick and so much better than other brands.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?