BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jasmin R.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a very good product, especially if You have weak nails like myself it works really good. I saw really good results
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
This is the perfect nail polish remover. It's effective and cost efficient! A little goes a long way with this product too.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
I get these at target. they work pretty well but sometimes you have to use an excssive amount to get tough nail polish off
Allie T.
Joppa, MD
I use this fairly often. There isn't anything special about the polish remover. All removers and pretty generic all around.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
A Perfect Remover! This product requires no scrubbing off the polish on your nails . It helps they polish get off so easily
Aileen Z.
Oxnard, CA
Removed all nail polish so easy. Good price, only thing is it has a very strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Lisa G.
Austin, TX
Effective acetone based nail polish remover. Takes off glitter based polishes too. Smells like regular nail polish remover.
Ivy H.
This is a pretty standard nail polish remover the only plus is that the scent isn't as harsh as other nail polish removers.
Maddie B.
Berea, OH
Great nail polish remover, low price and doesn't make my nails weak or gross. Takes the nail polish off with relative ease
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?