BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Yizzle W.
1734 New Hampshire Ave.
Not sure if my nails are really strengthened but it does take the polish off my nails well and doesn’t leave the weird residue behind.
Kellie v.
Salinas , CA
Out of all of different types for this brand itself I continue to buy this purple one I noticed it removes my nail polish a lot quicker
Jocelyn G.
I don't really like using bottles but the scent of this one is wonderful it takes off the nail polish pretty quick can't complain much.
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
I love how mild this polish remover is on my nails. Other products tend to dry my nails out but this brand moisturizers as it removes.
Kendra Z.
This remover is great! It takes off nail polish well and my nails don’t feel more brittle or soft after like they do with other brands.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
Great price, works well!! Cotton ball soaks up liquid fast, and last long not having to go through a lot. Bottle lasted me a long time!
Rachel H.
I almost always buy this nail polish remover. It works great. My nails always feel stronger after I use it and I like that it’s purple.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
I have thumbnails to begin with, so I hate damaging them with remover! This does the trick for removing polish without being too harsh!
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
This is a basic nail polish remover. It removes my nail polish really well and it’s affordable. Takes off my nail polish in one swipe.
Callie R.
Cary, NC
Removed my polish. However it did take a lot of scrubbing. Has a strong smell and works fairly well. Just don't have high expectations
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.