BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Karen C.
Takes forever to remove the nail polish. Glitter? Forget about it. You're better off sitting and soaking your nails
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I have to use a few more cotton balls that some of the other brands, but it gets the job done for a cheaper price.
Amanda A.
Gets the job done. The smell also isn't as bad as most nail polish removers. Also use for other household chores :)
Emma K.
This item definitely does remove my nail polish completely which is great but it does stain clothes if not careful.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
This nail polish remover works well. I had to use a little bit more than what I'd like to but it gets the job done.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT
Works very well to get nail polish off of your nails and off of tile and cupboards. Easy to use with a cotton ball
Gator w.
This product is really nice and it is good for your nails. There is some nail polishes that have a bad alternative
Heather S.
Works fast. Does the job well. Lasts a while. Good price. Always in stock. Nails feel good after using the remover.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA
This nail polish remover is really cheap, effective and it works really quick and so much better than other brands.
Bayley B.
Bloomington, IN
Works as a remover should. Doesn't make my nails dry and brittle. Good price point for a staple in my nail routine
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?