BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Slightly have a strong smell but gets the job done. Helps get harder polishes off for glitter old polishes mood polishes and more.
Jessica V.
Laredo
I absolutely love this nail polish remover. Others are too strong of a scent and this one is strong but it comes off really easily.
Abby G.
This product is a must if you have damaged nail beds from acrylic! Removed the polish quickly and hardened and healed my nail beds.
Jenny T.
Brooklyn, NY
Haven't noticed too much difference in terms of the strength of my nails, but it does seem to dry them out less than pure acetone.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product is a really great price and definitely gets the job done.  I've never had a problem using it and it's always available!
👽Stephanie👽 A.
Cape coral, FL
This does exactly what it says! Every time I remove the nail polish no only does it get everything off but it strengthens my nails!
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
Sharon A.
Rochester, MN
Very affordable and good for every day use. Smell is potent, but does its job well, if not better than pricey nail polish removers
Leslie L.
Centerville, GA
A quality product for the price. Removes the old nail polish with ease. The amount of product you get in the bottle is reasonable.
ALEXISXIONG X.
Saint Paul, MN
Great nail polish remover. Removes the nail polish very easily. I’ve repurchased this product for years and it hasn’t let me down.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.