BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Yvonne O.
This makes removing my nail polish easy. I usually put it in a cup with sponge and it removes my nail polish in seconds
Sam L.
Port Jefferson Station
Good nail polish remover, does the job quite well. Leaves my nails feeling hydrated and not dry which is always a plus
Christina N.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you're going for a cheaper more affordable brand. This ones great. Gets everything off your nail and a clean scent.
Olivia L.
Alhambra, CA
inexpensive nail polish remover and it works really well! this is my go to nail polish remover when i go to target! :)
Linda C.
Removed even the darkest colors easily at a great price. It didn't dry my nails or skin like some polish removers have.
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Great product, cheap and very effective...I really don't purchase store brands but the UP and Up remover does the work.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
It gets the nail Polish off just like any other nail Polish remover but without hurting my nails instead it helps them.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Has a smell that's a lot better than most, I am always able to soak my nails a bit and then the polish comes right off!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?