BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Gets the hardest nail polish off and is very cheap! I am always changing my nailpolish and I love a good brand I can trust.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Does the job! Very easy to use and doesn't take long to remove old nail polish. Very affordable and easy to find at target!
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
A Perfect Remover! This product requires no scrubbing off the polish on your nails . It helps they polish get off so easily
Lisa A.
Works well and it takes the polish off effortlessly! The price is affordable as well. You can purchase at the local store.
Valeria R.
I use this every time I remove my own polish. It works well for both hands and feet. Compares to other name brand removers!
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Very affordable brand does the same work as high end nail polish remover the smell is not to bad doesn't dry out my fingers
Maribel C.
By far my favorite nail polish remover, it's inexpensive yet does its job. It is an amazing product and highly recommended
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
I get these at target. they work pretty well but sometimes you have to use an excssive amount to get tough nail polish off
SHEVONNE K.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets the jobs done and you can't beat the price of $1.09. Also there is usually always a cartwheel coupon for 10% off
Krysta V.
Fresno, CA
Works perfectly for a cheap price. It lasted a long time for me too . I love it because you can literally find it anywhere
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?