BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Shae B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Product really works you don't even have to use that much to begin the process you immediately begging seeing results
Katie A.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail polish remover works great even on glitter nail polish! Takes it all off and leaves my nails feeling strong
Elizabeth B.
Athens, MI
Love this nail polish remover. For the price it is worth every penny! So happy my local Target carries this product!
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
Works great and is adorable. I can't really say much cause it does it's job lol but I would recommend and repurchase.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Smells better than the pure acetone stuff but I can't contend it has any strengthening properties. Not that I've seen
Daisy B.
San Bernardino, CA
This a really good strong nail polish remover mostly removes my nail polish with out having to scrub my nails with it
macy a.
Knoxville, TN
Best strengthening nail polish remover I've found thus far only it's harder to take off glitter nail polish with it.
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
I like this brand... it does what it promises... it tends to be on the less expensive side.... so I'm happy with it.
Raychelle C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean I guess I can’t expect it to do to much. But it really dried my cuticles and nails out. Won’t purchase again.
Maricela D.
Cheap and works!! Always find this at your local target! Does the job. Also doesn't have a completely horrible scent
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?