BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Ally C.
Toms river, NJ
This is your standard, low cost nail polish remover. It does the trick. Sometimes it takes a little extra scrubbing but works fine.
Janet C.
I like the smell of this one - it doesn't smell as toxic like most nail polish removers do. It works quick to get nail polish off.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
I wasn't very impressed with this nail polish remover. It wasn't strong enough...I had to rub off my polish pretty aggressively.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
Love anything by this affordable brand. This nail polish remover is great and I like that it has the strengthening aspect to it!
Ava H.
Removed nail polish without damage to the nail. Leaves the nail stronger that before over time and effectively removes the polish
Stephanie B.
West Milford, NJ
Amazing price - which is the #1 reason I buy this brand. I think it does help strengthen my nails a bit which is an added bonus!
Claudia M.
Alhambra
Love it! One of my favorite nail polish removers. You dont need a lot and it still gets the job done! Plus its super affordable.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
It gets the job done and is easy on your wallet since it is the store brand. This is my go to for my nail polish removing needs.
Becca A.
Washington , DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.