BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA
Use this one on the go trips because of the convenient size. Strengthens nails while removing color . Regular acetone smell
Brooke O.
Knoxville
The up&up brand is great! I find the price can't be beat the product does what it needs to, remove my old nail polish.
Emily E.
Chula Vista, CA
Super inexpensive nail polish remover that actually nourishes your nails. Doesn’t dry out my nail bed like other brands do.
Erica C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
it is good it took off my nail polish with no problem. I always buy it for the price its good and I will keep on buying it.
Kayla C.
I have this at home. It's the cheaper kind, but gets the job done! I wouldn't want to pay more than a dollar or two for it
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Gets the hardest nail polish off and is very cheap! I am always changing my nailpolish and I love a good brand I can trust.
Lauren B.
Levittown
Great price for a great product. Does the same thing as the brand name ones. Doesnt have a strong odor. I would recommend.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
It's a pretty decent nail polish remover. It's removes it with lots of effort though. It does help strengthen the nail too.
Alissa B.
Roswell, GA
I love this because it takes out the nail polish easy and quickly for the perfect nails. So your ready to paint your nails.
Danna L.
Glendora
Idk if it works to strengthen but I like good price this with similar ingredients. Takes off ur polish wish one cotton ball
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?