BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Marianna G.
This nail polish remover works really good! Takes the polish off really quick without a struggle and the smell isn't too bad and strong
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
It works really well. And it’s super affordable. I like it a lot. If used with a cotton circle it comes off in just one swipe usually.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
This nail polish remove is amazing! It works like the remover at the nail salon. It's removes the hardest and darkest colors with ease.
Wendy V.
Hawthorne , CA
Has a strong alcoholic yet fragrant smell. Despite this, it removes the polish very effectively. It even fights against glitter easily.
Paulette P.
It really does a great job at removing the old nail polish. A bottle can last about a month, depending on how often you do your nails.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
The strengthening formula is great because it doesn't weaken your already weak nails. The less strain you put on your nails the better.
Lexi S.
caledonia
Amazing. Comparable with the higher end nail polish removers and an amazing price. Would for sure reccomend for people with weak nails.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've been buying this for years! I like how gentle it is on nails compared to straight acetone. It gets rid of any nail polish I have.
Bryanna M.
Clermont, FL
Works great and doesn't smell or sting like others I have used in the past. It's a great price and always available when I go shopping.
Becky T.
Maricopa, AZ
Removes polish quickly without thinning or damaging my nails. I really like that it gets the job done and I don't have to spend a ton.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.