BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Cynthia H.
I buy this product often and don't see a reason to buy a different brand. It really does strengthen the nails also .
Amanda E.
It's nail polish remover. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't seem to dry out my nails, which is good.
Cynthia R.
Milltown
Really did the job right and made sure the nail polish was gone. While it is not the best one you can get it is good.
Mary M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to nail polish remover! It helps strengthen my nails and gets the polish off, but it has a great price
Shells U.
['Minneapolis ', ''], MN
This what I always buy. It's so cheap and I dont paint my nails often so it works perfectly fine for me. Great deal!
Alayna M.
It’s awesome to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t make your nails feel soft, dry, and brittle. Love this stuff.
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell without being overpowering, removed several layers of polish easily and gentle on surrounding skin skin.
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge , CO
Perfect nail remover! Specially when you get dark nail polish colors that are hard to take off. I recommend this one
Rebecca L.
Great for removal. Personally, I hate the way nail polish and removers smell so wish a different scent was an option.
Jesiree C.
East Haven, CT
Works well to remove polish off of nails. It's cheap and Target tends to have deals for it on cartwheel all the time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?