BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Heather J.
Bellevue, WA
This nail polish does a great job removing any nail polish, even the darkest of colors. It seems to strengthen my nails too. Love it!
Christina S.
Lancaster, PA
Love this cause it helps strengthen my nails as I remove the polish! Combine it with a great nail strengthening polish and perfection
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this for a months now to removed my nail colors it leaves my nails so clean and smooth to touch. I'm still using it again.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like that the smell of this product is not crazy strong. It seems to take the nail polish off quickly and strengthens nails.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
Same product just at a more affordable price. Removes my polish without damaging my nail and instead replenishes and strengthens it.
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
reomves polish so easily!!' strengthens nail at the same time and smells very good compared to other brands! Will always be my goto!
Sana B.
This product smells terrible but it wotks good enough to get the job done. I know nail remover smells bad but up & up is just.... Wow
Katie D.
Amenia, NY
this works very well and is very good at getting the nail polish off. the only bad this is that if you get it in a hangnail it burns.
Maria G.
Fresno, CA
It removes my nail polish great, it takes it all of and it does not have a really bad scent to it. The scent is not a problem at all
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
It takes off the nail polish, but I do not see much nourishment in my nails. Sometimes they are still very dry and thet are brittle.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.