BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL
Does strengthen y oy r nails and gets the job done much better than any other remover from this brand . Very happy with this
Zoila V.
Gets the job done. I don't have to use a ton of it either. Doesn't smell too strong like most do. Love it. Highly recommend.
Kyesha S.
Gets the job done and done well. As for strengthening my nails I see no difference between this and any other polish remover
Alejandra A.
Norcross, GA
These product is amazing and when you are using it you don't have to be using a lot of product and remove nails easy and fast
lindsey c.
Tulsa
super strong and easy to remove nail polish with, never have to scrub or work super hard to get color off, cheaper than most
Reese S.
houston, tx
this nail polish remover is very nice! it takes the nail polish off quickly and it doesnt feel like your nails are dried up!
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great with my natural nails and with my acrylic nails . At one point it was strong enough to remove my gel nail polish
Mackenzie M.
Papillion, NE
Super cheap and gets the job done. Wouldn’t ever purchase anything else bc I feel like I don’t need to spend that much
Money
Ayla B.
Just a regular nail polish remover and it does the job quite well i will always buy this because its affordable and amazing.
Stephanie D.
Billerica, MA
Works the best out of all the others I used so easy to use one swipe it's mostly off love that it makes my nails stronger too
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?