BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
It does the job. I can't complain about it, nor can I complement it. As long as I use a cotton ball it comes off fine
Cynthia R.
Milltown
Really did the job right and made sure the nail polish was gone. While it is not the best one you can get it is good.
Cynthia H.
I buy this product often and don't see a reason to buy a different brand. It really does strengthen the nails also .
Jaymi P.
Didn't do anything for the strengthening of my nails. Gets the job done of removing nail polish so not all is a loss.
Erin R.
Affordable and effective. This is usually my go-to brand. I see no difference between it and the more pricey brands.
Sabrina D.
Great nail polish remover. Strengthens and polishes bail so they dont feel drt or bruttle after nail polish removal.
April B.
Wilmington, DE
Took the nail Polish off easily and quickly didn't have too scrub and struggle. Smell wasn't too overbearing as well
Cate B.
Clarkston
My nails feel great with this remover, it removes gel with a bit of soaking, and has no problem with standard polish.
Morgan H.
Smiths Grove, KY
Works great with removal of polish and is quick. It does less damage than most other polish removers which is great!
Kirstin O.
Grand Forks, ND
I've been able to remove all my nail polish with one cotton ball and a little splash of this stuff. Super cheap too!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?