BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This removed my nail polish quickly. They have many different kinds to try. This comes in a bottle or jar. I love the options and have enjoyed all that I have tried.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
Try to strengthen any way I can so I grabbed up and up when I was at target had a strengthening formula . Removes perfectly fine and I hope it’s also strengthening
Amanda L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this strengthening polish remover since I change my polish at least weekly. It removes polish easily, and leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So I have pretty strong nails to begin with, so I think that may effect my opinion.

For the strengthening aspect I would probably only give it 3 stars, but it is a really good nail polish remover. Sometimes I go through like 4 cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off. With this I only use one per hand, and that is saying a lot since I normally always do 3 coats and a top coat.

I will say I think the Sally Hansen version is a little more effective, but this is cheaper. So pick your poison.
Emma C.
Amherst, NY
It’s great! Lasts a long time, so I’m not constantly re-purchasing. I pour a little on a cotton round and leave on my nails for a minute or so, and most of my polish comes off right away
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lillian B.
Maple Valley
The acidtone smell is very strong -(I’m great with that smell but some aren’t)- I pour a little into the cap and just dip a cotton ballin there, and it’s the perfect way to get just enough on the cotton ball.
Jessica Z.
Charlotte
I like it because the smell isn’t so strong its subtle. It works great to remove the nail polish fast. The bottle will last a long tome. I purchased it at target for a good price. I would definitely repurchase it again.
Sabrina H.
I bought this nail polish remover from target. Removed the nail polish quickly and doesn’t make my nails feel too dry. It also doesn’t smell as strong as some polish removers I have used. Good price too.
Rama A.
I liked the color of it! The packaging was really nice! The price was good! It is easy to use! I bought it from the store! I will buy it again! And I recommend it! Thank you
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?