BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie B.
Ballwin, MO
Not really sure if this stuff really "strengthens" my nails (they are very brittle anyway), but it gets the polish off my nails. I have to use a little pressure, but it keeps dark polishes from staining my nails.
Cece M.
This is an okay product. It does have a strong smell but most nail polish removers do. I, of course, get mine from Target. It works best with round cotton pads. I don't use it often only when I'm in between from going to nail shops.
Taylor D.
Gets the job done as best as most nail polish removers. Very reasonable price and honestly cheaper than most. Helps strengthen my nails too after wiping the polish off which is a plus because i do have thinner nails. It does slightly dry them out and leave a film on them but that easily washes off.
Meredith N.
['Bronx', 'NY'], NY
While I don't wear nail polish often enough to be able to tell if this remover truly strengthens my nails, I can say that it effectively removes my nail polish. While it is still tricky to take off any glitter nail polishes, that is typical of any remover, and therefore I cannot discredit it much.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Maura K.
Hartland, WI
This nail polish remover does a good job of removing my nail polish. Occasionally it doesn't work great when I use glittery nail polish but otherwise I haven't had any problems. I'd say you get a good quality product for the price you pay. I would buy it again when my current bottle runs out.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I used to love this Nail polish remover when I wore regular polish. The smell is what really gets me with removers but this one isn't too bad. It's affordable and it has strengthen properties which I find to be really important. Also important that it's available in every target so it's not hard to find!
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
If you are someone like me who constantly has nail polish on as well as enjoys having long natural nails, you want to make sure the nail polish remover you are using doesn't make your nails any weaker. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover gets the job done and helps keep your nails healthy.
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
This is the nail polish remover I use whenever I need to take off my nail polish. It does the job fast and gets it done well but it is nothing extremely special. It is a really good value and it priced really cheap. I use it on little cotton pads and it takes off my nail polish fairly well.
Stacey R.
Ceres, CA
I use this nail polish remover because it's affordable, and it works well. I don't think you need to buy expensive nail polish remover; because usually nail polish don't really last that long sometimes and they chip so you just need a decent amount to take the remaining off. This one works well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?