BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Favorite nail polish remover ever!!! This one doesn’t have the super strong smell and actually makes your nails feel stronger after taking the polish off. This remover also takes polish off super fast and without a lot of rubbing.
Katie B.
Waukesha, WI
After having acrylic and gel nails for years, my nails aren’t in that great of shape. This polish remover seems to help strengthen my nails even just a little. The scent isn’t overpowering either.
Melanie T.
Tyngsboro
Works really well and is affordable. I don’t do my own nails very often but when I do I always use this brand of remover! Strong smell but that is typical for removers. Would recommend to others!
Kangenh2oMom b.
Target brand nail polish remover does the job. Use a good cotton ball or cotton oval - get it pretty damp and polish should come off if not a salon gel manicure. Red polish takes awhile to wipe away.
Natty G.
Works well to remove most nail polish brands. In expensive and i like that it had a different smell not like acetone. Still smells like remover but not as harsh. Price point is great also.
Nicole B.
It is an effective nail polish remover in that it removes all of the polish with very little scrubbing. It also smells more gentle than other removers I have used in the past. I haven't noticed any difference to the strength of my nails, but I'd buy it again.
Hillary C.
Mcdonough, GA
This nail polish remover works just as great as a name brand. I use gel nail polish and honestly this remover works well on that polish, so you know it will work great on a simpler nail polish.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great to remove Nail Polish and my nails did seem to be a bit stuffer (maybe stronger). It's a great deal for the price. I would recommend it to others because it's exactly what you need.
Beth S.
Works well to remove any nail polish brand, even the cheap ones that are hard to get off. Doesn’t do much for strengthening though. Price is inexpensive though and I will continue to purchase.
Kayla N.
St Petersburg, FL
It’s your classic sic nail polish remover. Easy to use and It gets the job done and always an affordable price at target! No complaints and I’m always stocked up for my weekly nail polishing.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.