BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Great at removing polish without a long lasting bad smell. Works fast and even removes glitter polish like a dream!!! My favorite remover!
Cheryl B.
I'm pretty rough on my nails and like to paint them once a week. I prefer the strengthening formula to aid in the development of my nails.
Teresa H.
Hatboro, PA
i use this product all the time and you really do get the same results as using s name brand without having to use a ton of extra product.
Amy K.
Haslet, TX
This nail polish remover works as well as any other brand you would buy. The time it takes to use is the sameness as your typical remover.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
I'm not super sure as to whether or not it's helping strengthen my nails or not but it's incredibly effective at taking off my nail polish.
Nicki S.
Saint Louis, MO
Easily removes nail polish. It does strengthen your nails. Doesn't have an over powering smell like other nail polish removers Great price
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
The Up&Up nail polish remover, the purple strengthening formula, removes polish nicely. It doesn't have a harsh scent and it dries quickly.
Daniela B.
El Paso, TX
Works well to remove polish quickly. I love that thr scent doesn't linger after I've washed my hands like with other nail polish removers.
Kassandra R.
Anaheim
I change my nail polish at least once a week so something that works great, keeps my nails strong and great price this product is a go too.
Alexis M.
Really strengthens nails saw a great deal of improvement especially after having acrylics. Brought my natural nail back stronger than ever.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.