BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sophia A.
Memphis
I never stick to one nail polish remover, but this one is great! It's sooo inexpensive and gets rid of nail polish right away!
Cassie H.
Always takes my nail polish off, no matter how much I have one! Usually my go to nail polish remover! Never harsh on my nails!
Leona R.
N Saint Paul, MN
Works like any nail polish remover. Didn't really see it strenthinging my nails at all. Works good on getting color off though.
Carrie H.
Nail polish remover that does the trick. I don't notice much about strengthening my nails, but works well to get my polish off!
Erica H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This works great to get Polish off. Typically do not need more than a tiny bit on a cotton swab. Cheap price for great quality.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
I love this nail Polish remover and it definitely gets the job done! Ito cheap and I am convinced it is strengthening my nails.
Roxanna V.
Forest Grove, OR
works fast and don't have to use very much or it and the smell isn't to over powering and doesn't leave your finger feeling dry
This is my go to nail polish remover. It doesn't seem to strengthened that much, but also isn't damaging or harsh on my nails.
Alexis F.
Redmond
I would never go out of my way to buy this again but if it was the only nail polish with her and sitting around I would use it
Gina T.
I really like this nail Polish remover because I don't feel like it stripes my nails of its natural oils or make them feel weak
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?