BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Melinda D.
Atlanta, GA
I use nail polish regularly and I like how this is cost efficient and easily removed polish without damaging my nails.
Michele L.
Gretna, LA
This is my go to nail polish remover l. Excellent scent and helps strengthen your nails while removing polish easily !
Accacia D.
Wichita, KS
It gets the nail Polish off just like any other nail Polish remover but without hurting my nails instead it helps them.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Have this in my cupboard now!! Always have to have some in my home. Very useful and works great to remove nail polish!!
Kim C.
Deptford
My go to remover, it is a good price and does the job! I live at Target so it's always on my list of nail must haves:)
G G.
Takes away polish and it’s cheap. Not sure I see a difference in my nails strength Actually to me they’re all the sameA
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Works well to remove stubborn polish including glitter! I'm not sure about the nourishing aspect of the product though.
Kassy Q.
Works well, the smell was a lot stronger compared to other brands. I'd say after using it a few times it dried my nails
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Works great at getting off hard to polish! Even glitter!!! It doesn't smell that bad and does come off your hands after
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
My go to nail polish remover. I use this all the time and it works well. I feel like it does help strengthen my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?