BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Helen G.
It has a strong smell but it really does get all your nail polish off really quick and early it pretty much like a nail eraser
Sarah S.
Auburn Hills, MI
For a store brand remover, this works great. I never have an issue removing my polish. Comparable to a big name brand remover.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
This product was beyond best. I felt my nails healthy and not damaged. The remover was quick and I did not need to be rubbing continuously to remove the nail polish.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
preforms just the same as high end polish removers. The price is representative of the quality and can be purchased at Target.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
The best in target to remove nail polish. It's a must have for any target lovers and I reccomend to all my friends and family.
Gina T.
I really like this nail Polish remover because I don't feel like it stripes my nails of its natural oils or make them feel weak
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This nail polish remover is awesome for the price. It will get any color without leaving a stain behind. I highly recommend it.
Nikolas M.
Harlingen, TX
this brand can be found at target, it is actually very good , it removes the nail polish very quickly .  It is not hard to use.
Cassie H.
Always takes my nail polish off, no matter how much I have one! Usually my go to nail polish remover! Never harsh on my nails!
Leona R.
N Saint Paul, MN
Works like any nail polish remover. Didn't really see it strenthinging my nails at all. Works good on getting color off though.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?