BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Victoria F.
Brandon, FL
This is a good nail polish remover. It really isn't different than any other I have used, but it does what it needs to.
Tara W.
Bismarck, ND
I have used this for years. Only one i get. It is cheep and does the job fabulously! I have no idea what else to write
Kari E.
Toledo, OH
Removes polish easily, not overwhelmingly strong smell.  Great value!  Would definitely recommend to others.
Meredith B.
Rochester, NY
Works well and quickly. Even removed gel polish if you allow it to sit on your nails with tin foil for about 5 minutes.
Estefanía C.
Sunnyvale, CA
Works very good, you Can put off the paint eassy, just you have to open your Windows because the smell is very strong!
leslie l.
The nail polish remover leaves the nails looking like brand new. Making them seem like you haven't painted them at all.
Krystle D.
Never had a problem with this nail polish remover. Doesn't dry out my nails too much and gets off all the nail polish.
Eva K.
Wauchula, FL
Great product for my brittle nails. Removes stubborn nail polish well with my cotton boll. Awesome product! Five stars!
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Great product, cheap and very effective...I really don't purchase store brands but the UP and Up remover does the work.
Melanie N.
Tucson, AZ
Affordable and easy to use. Does a good job at removing polish and can usually get the job done using only 1 cottonball
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?