BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ava H.
Removed nail polish without damage to the nail. Leaves the nail stronger that before over time and effectively removes the polish
Molly K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for the price and something that's reliable and I continue to purchase. Great value and adequately removes all nail polish.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
stephinie b.
Evansville
Like that it strengthens ur nails unlike most of the other ones has a bit of a stronger smell then most but overall great product
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Anna M.
Target off brand that does it's job. Smells fine. It's a nail polish remover that works for a cheaper price. What's not to love.
Ashley G.
Columbus, GA
I wasn't very impressed with this nail polish remover. It wasn't strong enough...I had to rub off my polish pretty aggressively.
Kasey K.
Spring, TX
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover gets the job done quick for this busy mom on the go! All while strengthening my nails!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?