BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Personally, I feel like nail polish remover is nail polish remover. This gets the job done and has a good price point.
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
It is very strong, you don't need much to take the nail polish off!!!
It even removes glitter nail polish very fast!!!
Robbyn K.
Pewaukee, WI
Does exactly what it is supposed to do, without being pricey. Very good alternative to more expensive polish removers.
Nikki K.
Nashville, TN
It works on basic polish but struggles on long-lasting polish. However, if you have dry, brittle nails this is for you.
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
I like that it is strengthening. Price is great for a store brand. Smells less strong than other nail polish removers.
G G.
Takes away polish and it’s cheap. Not sure I see a difference in my nails strength Actually to me they’re all the sameA
Celia V.
Conroe, TX
Great product, cheap and very effective...I really don't purchase store brands but the UP and Up remover does the work.
Gabriella G.
Hanahan, SC
This stuff works great. Gets you polish off quick and easy. It also helps out your nails by making them hard and good.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Would def recommend spending the little extra to get the better stuff that actually does strengthen your nails.
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
This is a great acetone to remove your nail polish and gets even the colors that sometimes don't even want to come off
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?