BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
Works well, removes even tough colors like red and black well. It definitely doesn't require extra scrubbing and it doesn't weaken my nails!
Faith R.
Indio, CA
This remover works very well I always use this remover all the time and it gets everything off my nails and i doesn't take a lot of products
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this all the time. It great for my nails and it takes the nail Polish right off fast and easy. My nails are always soft after using it.
Laura J.
Mission, TX
Great nail polish remover that removes everything I need it to without ruining my nails. Very affordable and easy to find. Highly recommend!
Nevs V.
It's a good nail polish remover. Doesn't have too strong of a scent and it removes my nail polish very well. And it's cheap. Can't beat that.
mireli h.
I personally love useing this nail remover and right now just useing this one cause its working miracles on my nails, making them strong too.
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
For a polish remover this has a very pleasant scent and gets all my polish off; even very dark colors and glitter! It’s my go-to from Target!
Trinity R.
Very good drugstore nail polish remover. I really liked it and thought that it was effective. I have used this before. I bought it at target.
Carmen C.
San Antonio, TX
For the brand that it is, it really gets the job done. It gets off even the tought of nail polish! Works like any other nail polish remover.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
This product isn't anything exciting but it gets the job done. I would recommend this if you're just looking for a basic nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.