BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Danielle F.
Ocoee, FL
Gets all the color off nicely, only need to use two cotton balls on all 10 nails with this remover. Keeps nails nice and strong.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This takes off polish nicely! It makes my nails tingle which I assume is the strengthening aspect. Love the smell, great product!
Mandy D.
I like to multi-task so this is is perfect for me! Removes my nail polish and helps me to strengthen my nails for the next time!
Hannah H.
Hudson, NC
This product is great because it not only takes nail polish off well but it also helps my nails grow so that is a definite plus.
Ciera C.
Steilacoom , WA
I really like this nail polish remover. It works well and isnt too bad smelling. Im not sure if it actually strengthens my nails.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for regular nail polish and is gentle on nails. It can be hard to find a nail polish remover that’s gentle like this!
Jordan J.
Works well to get most of the nail polish off, but I have to use a lot to get all of it off. But it does the job and it is cheap.
Madeline B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Gets the job done and for a great price! I have used this product for years and is the first thing I grab whenever I do my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?