BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Angie p.
fresno
Purchased at: CVS
Works just like the rest and affordable it’s just removing the paint off your nails nothing special but I use this one all the time no issue
Jessica J.
Winchester, VA
This is a wonderful polish remover! I bought it at walmart. It gets the polish off really well. it definitely helps strenghten the nails too!
Ashley F.
This is a Good polish remover, I don't know if it strengthens my nails, bit it doesn't smell as bad as normal remover which is a plus for me!
Christina S.
San Jose, CA
This nail polish remover is amazing. It takes off all of my nail polish quick and easily and doesn't dry out my nails like other removers do.
Jamie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Only nail polish remover I've used that keeps my nails strong and doesn't strip them. Highly recommend if you want to keep your nails strong!
Kira A.
Eagle, ID
I have used this nail polish remover for years! It's easy to use and it gets the job done! I however am not too sure it strengthens my nails
Kaitlyn G.
Itasca, IL
Does a great job at removing polish, and I never feel like it strips or damages my nails. A nice, simple product that gets the job done well.
Olivia B.
Fayetteville, NC
This nail polish remover is so affordable and takes my nail polish off so well!It is so easy to use! It's also cruelty-free which is amazing.
Armida S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This nail polish remover is great. It helps strengthens my nails after I remove old polish. I like the fact that the scent is not too strong.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
This product isn't anything exciting but it gets the job done. I would recommend this if you're just looking for a basic nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.