BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
I think this product is good for the price you pay for takes a little longer then other products to take off nail Polish
abril G.
Pacoima, CA
great iblove how it also leaves my nails think ! A perfect cheap buy good remover. It also doesn't smell as bad or strong
Alyssa H.
Love Up & Up nail polish remover! It works just as well as big brands, but at a fraction of the costs and lasts forever.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this nail polish remover a lot, it really gets the job done and doesn't burn my sensitive finger tips or cuticles
Cinthia N.
Porterville
Works great, my nails & cuticles didn't feel all dry after using this. Although i prefer acetone this works just as well
Jeana M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish remover isn't the best for removing gel polish. It is a good value, however, it doesn't last very long.
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
I've always used this brand of nail polish. It isn't as strong as many and you don't need alot to remove the nail polish
Anna V.
West Hurley, NY
•takes off nail polish easily and quickly
•doesn't dry nails
•inexpensive
•smells a little strong
•would purchase again
Marquita S.
Love this remover it doesn't leave my nails dry and removes product without a problem it burns a little if u have a cut
Tasha H.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Great in price and works really really good. I think I paid around 1 for last bottle and I have had it for months now!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?