BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Celina A.
I do my nails at home often and I enjoy this product for strength .removes polish really well . Never had an issue. Price is good.
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
Works like it is supposed to as for the strengthening aspect I'm not so sure. My nails are forever breaking but maybe it's just me
Naomi O.
Windsor Locks, CT
This one is good beacuse it's not harsh on your nails it doesn't dry the nail beds rather it makes them look and feel more healthy
Leslie L.
Centerville, GA
A quality product for the price. Removes the old nail polish with ease. The amount of product you get in the bottle is reasonable.
Hope S.
I like this nail polish remover bacause it is very effective. It only took a few seconds before the nail polish sharted coming off.
Charshandria R.
Hammond, IN
With only a few swipes my favorite black polish left on for weeks with no base coat came off in just 3 swipes with cotton balls.ūüĎćūüŹĹ
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I like this wine but yet the smell is just so harsh wish they could figure out a way to cover it the smells of nail polish remover
Grace M.
Randolph, MA
Very easy to use and does its job very well, unlike some of the more expensive nail polish removers that claim to do more for you.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Cheap but works amazing! Makes no sense to spend so much money on a name brand nail polish remover. They all have the same formula.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
This stuff works just as nicely as other name brands but it is more affordable. Recommended and will purchase again in the future.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.