BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kirsten P.
Shreveport, LA
A good low costing remover and it comes off easy no scrub it's not very a very strong sent if you want to do around kids
Erica M.
Milwaukee, WI
So affordable and works great. So easy and fast to get a hold of at my local target. Always a must for me and my sisters.
Briana K.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite nail polish remover, it's affordable and does the job! Tried this one and never stopped using it ever since!
Carmen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this brand for a couple of years and it works great for me. It takes of the nail Polish really easily.
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I've used this brand for so long and I have never had a single problem. When I need nailpolish for anything, I use this!
Amber F.
Lancaster
I love how it doesn't have a strong scent to it. I love how i don't have to use so much to remove the polish from my nails
Dezaray R.
I really can't find a good cheap on but anything works really I just love up and up brand it's still good equate as well
Dev W.
Charlottesville, VA
This nail polish remover is really good. It takes off even the most stubborn nail polishes off of my nails very quickly.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this nail polish remover a lot, it really gets the job done and doesn't burn my sensitive finger tips or cuticles
Laura E.
Harrisburg, PA
I've always used this brand of nail polish. It isn't as strong as many and you don't need alot to remove the nail polish
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?