BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Michelle L.
Mishawaka
I got this to help with my weak nails. I paint them alot so thought this would be a good extra. I didnt see much different in the strength
Maddie P.
Works like any regular nail polish remover. Never had any issues. You don't even have to use much to get the nail polish off a single nail.
Emily W.
North Little Rock
This nail polish remover does a good job at getting the polish off. Sometimes I have to do a couple of passes if I wear a dark color though
Cheryl B.
I'm pretty rough on my nails and like to paint them once a week. I prefer the strengthening formula to aid in the development of my nails.
Ricki G.
Northbrook, IL
Usually just use the store brand of nail polish remover just depends if I’m at target or Walmart when i need it. Both work equally as well
Gillian G.
I buy this nail Polish remover at Target and it works very well. It's very affordable too! Still has that stinky nail polish remover smell.
Alicia O.
Modesto, CA
I don't know if it actually strengthens my nails but it does a really good job at taking off my polish, so I would recommend this product.
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells super strong, but it gets the job done. And I love the price of it so it’s become my fav :) for the price I can’t  complain
Teresa H.
Hatboro, PA
i use this product all the time and you really do get the same results as using s name brand without having to use a ton of extra product.
Perla S.
Doesn't dry out my cuticles like other nail polish removers. Easily removes nail polish with out the struggle. Love the color and the price
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.