BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jackie B.
Just as good as any other nail polish remover. They're all basically the same, what matters is the brand of nail polish!
Addie D.
Louisville, KY
Always does a great job removing polish, even the darker colors that I think sometimes tends to stain my nail or fingers
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I've used this brand for so long and I have never had a single problem. When I need nailpolish for anything, I use this!
Lexsi O.
Framingham, MA
I like it because it removes the nail polish and you can use it on acrylics. Also because it helps strengthens your nail.
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
Pretty good nail polish remover. Works the same as all the other brands. I like how it's purple and has nice scent to it.
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
The scent is strong, but it works! My nails are naturally brittle and this doesn't dry my nails out like other removers.
Erica M.
Milwaukee, WI
So affordable and works great. So easy and fast to get a hold of at my local target. Always a must for me and my sisters.
Dezaray R.
I really can't find a good cheap on but anything works really I just love up and up brand it's still good equate as well
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
Just a simple polish remover. Not much to say. It gets the job done. I get it at target. Would buy again. It has no cons.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Works well. Strong smell. And I have to use quite a bit to remove nail polish. Might also be the cotton pads that I use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?