BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Charshandria R.
Hammond, IN
With only a few swipes my favorite black polish left on for weeks with no base coat came off in just 3 swipes with cotton balls.👍🏽
leslie l.
Santa Rosa, CA
Works great is always my go to nail polish remover. great value for the quantity. it is very inexpensive. i use this pretty often.
Lindsay M.
Southgate, KY
as good as it gets... not sure what else you need to know about nail polish remover but this product definitely gets the job done!
Sara S.
It does the job. What more is there to really say? Depending on how many coats of polish you have on it might take a couple tries.
đź‘˝Stephanieđź‘˝ A.
Cape Coral, FL
This does exactly what it says! Every time I remove the nail polish no only does it get everything off but it strengthens my nails!
Angeles M.
Buena Park, CA
I have used the up & up nail polish remover it gets the gob done but leaves my fingers red..... I prefer other brands over up & up.
Ashton B.
I’ve been using this nail polish remover for years and I never have problems with brittle nails. Seems to get the job done for me!
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
I love using this nail Polish remover. It doesn't dry out my nails like most others do. I love that it has the strengthing ability.
Janet C.
I like the smell of this one - it doesn't smell as toxic like most nail polish removers do. It works quick to get nail polish off.
Tembra R.
Fountain Inn, SC
Slightly have a strong smell but gets the job done. Helps get harder polishes off for glitter old polishes mood polishes and more.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?