BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Cinthia N.
Porterville
Works great, my nails & cuticles didn't feel all dry after using this. Although i prefer acetone this works just as well
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
Pretty good nail polish remover. Works the same as all the other brands. I like how it's purple and has nice scent to it.
Cassandra L.
Neenah, WI
The scent is strong, but it works! My nails are naturally brittle and this doesn't dry my nails out like other removers.
Laurie D.
Miami
This is a good nail polish remover. I occasionally do my own nails and will use this. It works well.  The smell is minimal
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
I really like this product because it takes my nail Polish off really easy and it leaves my nails smooth and replenished.
Jeana M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish remover isn't the best for removing gel polish. It is a good value, however, it doesn't last very long.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
Just a simple polish remover. Not much to say. It gets the job done. I get it at target. Would buy again. It has no cons.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Works well. Strong smell. And I have to use quite a bit to remove nail polish. Might also be the cotton pads that I use.
Addie D.
Louisville, KY
Always does a great job removing polish, even the darker colors that I think sometimes tends to stain my nail or fingers
Rocio S.
Bronx, NY
This nail remover it's so good I have it and every time my friend comes to my house they always used mine cuss it's good
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?