BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Taylor C.
Shawnee, KS
I love this nail polish remover. It doesn't seem as harsh on the nails. It is also very affordable and does a great job a removing nail polish.
Anoushka D.
Centreville, VA
Pretty average nail polish remover did not do much to my nails but it did get the nail polish off easily. I wish it would strengthen nails more
Paige P.
It gets off the product nicely. The smell isn't horrible and I don't need to have a fan on to get the smell out when I'm removing nail polish.
Zoe N.
Whitehouse, TX
Removes my nail polish quickly and easily. It works great! It doesn't feel like it breaks down the top layer of my nails like some removers do.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I like target brand items and I love this product. Definitely strengthens and nourishes nails while doing a great job of removing nail polish.
lilly o.
this product works great and is super cheap and lasts forever. Also it doesn't require a lot of pushing to get the product off your nails/toes
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Favorite nail polish remover. I have my own convenient pump and this is my go to refill. I use this often and does a great job removing polish.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
There is really nothing that special about this nail polis remover! It is really cheap and it does the job and the smell is not that offensive!
Aj T.
I personally like this nail polish remover 1.) it's the color purple my favorite color
2.) it gets the job done
3.) it is not as strong for me
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Works just fine it can be a little messy but that is expected. Some colors will come off better than others but with enough scribing it works.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.