BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product after I am done with the color on my nails polish i let this soak on them for a little and they make my nails feel stronger
Natalie R.
I use this everytime I need to change my Polish. It's not to strong . It works great and the smell isn't to bad like other nail polish removers
Nicole R.
Northampton, PA
I like to get the Up & Up brand compared to Cutex. It's the same product, the same ingredients. It gets the job done at a more reasonable cost
Carly H.
Parker
It does what it needs to do, not great but it does remove what you need to remove. I would recommend it if you need something cheap and quick.
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Favorite nail polish remover. I have my own convenient pump and this is my go to refill. I use this often and does a great job removing polish.
Taylor C.
I love this nail polish remover. It doesn't seem as harsh on the nails. It is also very affordable and does a great job a removing nail polish.
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
I love the purple color lol. This is cheaper then other brands it gets the job done I will continue to buy this brand and target is my favorite
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
I do recommend this for the price. It also is not as harsh on my nails add other brands. However I wish it would take the polish off faster.
Darienne F.
Removes nail polish just fine. Leaves skin a little dry around the nail bed. Not strong enough for nail polishes that have a lot of glitter.
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
This product is another average nail polish remover. Gets tge job done without muss and fuss. Nothing special but also nothing wrong with it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.