BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Becca A.
Washington, DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Really like this product. Doesn't leave my nails all dry and brittle feeling like other nail Polish removers do. Very affordable.
Kasey K.
Spring, TX
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover gets the job done quick for this busy mom on the go! All while strengthening my nails!
Alexis C.
Port Hueneme
My nails feel very strong afterwards and it doesn't have an overpowering smell. It easily removed my nail polish... even glitters
Helen G.
It has a strong smell but it really does get all your nail polish off really quick and early it pretty much like a nail eraser
dulce liliana g.
Phoenix, AZ
Great to get everything off your nail. Also, like that is helps strengthen your nails after I have had acrylics on for a while.
Rose S.
Odessa, TX
I like this polish remover because it helps to strengthen my nails and is also inexpensive and you can find it at any drugstore
Cassie H.
Always takes my nail polish off, no matter how much I have one! Usually my go to nail polish remover! Never harsh on my nails!
Christina F.
Smells good not to strong to the nose like most nail polish removers. Removes polish after two coats. Doesn't dry out the nail
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This nail polish remover is awesome for the price. It will get any color without leaving a stain behind. I highly recommend it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?