BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA
Extremely affordable nail polish remover it takes the polish right off when I get gel nails it soaks them off in 10 mins
Dev W.
Charlottesville, VA
This nail polish remover is really good. It takes off even the most stubborn nail polishes off of my nails very quickly.
Raylene K.
Nail polish always comes off quickly. I've honestly never had a problem with a continuous need to scrub. So that's a plus
abril G.
Pacoima, CA
great iblove how it also leaves my nails think ! A perfect cheap buy good remover. It also doesn't smell as bad or strong
Jeana M.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish remover isn't the best for removing gel polish. It is a good value, however, it doesn't last very long.
Annie M.
Towson, MD
Very disappointing. Did not remove polish, ended up wasting half a bottle and throwing out the rest. Would not recommend.
Bonnie S.
Works very well and doesn't take much for each use. And the smell isn't over bearing like some other nail Polish brands.
Brianna E.
It's very inexpensive and doesn't take much product to remove polish. It is very drying but no more than other removers.
Laurie D.
Miami
This is a good nail polish remover. I occasionally do my own nails and will use this. It works well.  The smell is minimal
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
The Polish remover doesn't strip my nails. Also, it doesn't leave that annoying white residue on my hands like others do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?