BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
auLaura D.
Hutchinson, KS
I like this product because it is 100% effective! I have also noticed that repetitive use, when necessary, really does help with my nails strength. No peeling on my nails anymore!! I feel that this is product is a good buy, and I never feel wallet-robbed when I'm leaving the store with this in my bag!
Candace W.
This is a great nail polish remover! It removes any nail polish with ease. You don't have to scrub your nails to get the nail polish off. This also help keep your nails strong, definitely if you take nail polish off often. It helps keeps your nails from becoming brittle and discolored. Great product!
Daniell S.
I love this strengthening formula especially after a few weeks with acrylics back to my natural nails, it's so gentle and doesn't have a harsh smell either! The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is that I wish is was in the spill proof press down dispenser instead of this bottle. A little goes a long way!
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
Nail polish is incredibly hard to remove, this is a fact. Glitter nail polish is even harder to move, this is a fact. This nail polish remover is wonderful, fact. No nail polish has removed glitter easier from my fingernails while also keeping my mails from drying out.
Danielle C.
La Mesa, CA
I love targets brand up & up and I love trying there brands first especially since they are usually significantly cheaper.
This nail polish remover did what it was intended to do.
I didn't feel my nails were necessarily strengthened though.
HannahRose G.
I love this product it doesn't damage the skin around my nails. You can get this nail polish remover at Target. The only con is the smell, I mean all nail polish removers have the same smell so I guess it's the same. I would definitely buy again it is a great price and anything from up and up is great.
Jamie G.
My nails chip so easily and this product is perfect for me. I very much enjoy having long healthy natural nails over faux acrylic ones. I work very hard to maintain my natural nails and this helps me to keep them looking prestine. I'm already on my second bottle. It's affordable and I highly recommend!
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Up & up polish remover is awesome. Really good product! I bought it at target. Not expensive at all. It is easy to use. I have tried several different removers and this is one of my favorites! Definitely recommend this!
Taylor D.
Gets the job done as best as most nail polish removers. Very reasonable price and honestly cheaper than most. Helps strengthen my nails too after wiping the polish off which is a plus because i do have thinner nails. It does slightly dry them out and leave a film on them but that easily washes off.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This nail polish remover does what it says, but I find that it is a bit harder to remove nail polish with this formula, probably because it is gentler on my nails. I guess that is the tradeoff that I'm going to have and I'm okay with that because healthy nails are worth a little bit of extra effort
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?