BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Made my nails truly feel stronger when I’d paint them daily and use this to remove daily! I love the way they didn’t break. Easy enough to use and take the polish off with out breaking your nails! I’d recommend to anyone
Allison N.
Sometimes I don't like buying the "store brand" items from companies like up and up, but this product is no different than any of the other big names out there! I was a first time buyer but I would go back and buy it again! Love target and trust all of their products
kaitlyn g.
Cedar Rapids
Once again, Up & Up do amazing wonders without much price or commitment involved. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t stain or smell too bad, making it an easier decision than some more expensive and questionable ones.
Salina 👽.
Oakland, CA
I've been using this product for years now. It's a reliable product that always works for me. It takes off all sorts of nail polishes even gel, despite it not being 100% acetone. It doesn't dry my nails out at all.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Great product, very reasonably priced, works wonders on my nails and toes. I always buy the up & up brand, me and daughters are always satisfied with their nail and all their other products. Will definitely buy again!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my fav nail polish removers. Just a tab of this on a cotton round and it removes your nail polish with ease. Even the toughest glitter polish swipes off pretty easily! Plus you can’t beat the low price.
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
This is a solid product. More affordable than name brands and Target usually has coupons for it too. It works great every time. A little goes a long way and doesn’t leave my nails dry or brittle. Highly recommend
Brittany T.
East Freetown, MA
It removes polish like every other brand. There’s nothing special about this except that it’s less expensive than the name brands. I prefer the purple because it doesn’t dry out my cuticles like the pink one does.
Sharon W.
Albuquerque, NM
Works good as a nail polish remover but I don’t notice my nails being any stronger. I do notice that you have to use a lot of remover to get all of the polish off but I will continue to repurchase this product.
Cammie 🌹.
Haverford, PA
Does what it says it will. Effective at getting off gel nail polish too. Very inexpensive and doesn’t overly dry out my nails or skin. I’m satisfied with this product and will most definitely purchase it again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.