BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ashley F.
This is a Good polish remover, I don't know if it strengthens my nails, bit it doesn't smell as bad as normal remover which is a plus for me!
Em C.
Works just as well as brand name products for less! Would recommend for use on natural nails and not necessarily gel or cured nail polishes.
Seher S.
Anaheim, CA
I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the other nail polish removers, but that may be because I don't wear nail polish often.
Melissa C.
Why go out and spend all this money on a name brand nail polish remover when you can buy the generic/store brand and get the same results.
Kelly C.
Concord, CA
I like to change my nail polish probably once a week. This one is nice because it removes all the nail polish without drying out my nails.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
I like this one because it strengthens for nails. While taking​ off your nail polish. The acetone is not very pungent it doesn't hurt you.
Katrina S.
Green Bay
Gets the job done and doesn’t take forever or leave your fingers feeling dried out. I bought this at target and the price is great as well
Krystle L.
Corona, CA
I love this nail polish remover! Not only does it remover your polish easily, but it also keeps your nail bed moisturized and unstripped!!!
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
Love this stuff! It always works, even on the toughest nail polish/glitter. There is no other remover that I reach for other than this one!
Kelsey M.
Bloomington , IL
It takes a bit of work to remove all the polish but this remover doesn’t make my nails feel brittle and weak like other stronger removers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.