BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a good polish remover to keep your nails hydrated, and not dry. The scent is not overbearing, and this gets the job done.
Jordan J.
Works well to get most of the nail polish off, but I have to use a lot to get all of it off. But it does the job and it is cheap.
Emma D.
Ashland, OH
Doesn’t leave your nail weak like other removers, strengthens your nail to make them longer. Takes off old nail polish very well!
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
Ellie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for regular nail polish and is gentle on nails. It can be hard to find a nail polish remover that’s gentle like this!
Madeline B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Gets the job done and for a great price! I have used this product for years and is the first thing I grab whenever I do my nails.
Anna M.
Target off brand that does it's job. Smells fine. It's a nail polish remover that works for a cheaper price. What's not to love.
Allison I.
Auburn, CA
I like this remover. Not too strong on my nails, but strong enough to get the color off easily. You can get this brand at Target.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?