BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Allison I.
Auburn, CA
I like this remover. Not too strong on my nails, but strong enough to get the color off easily. You can get this brand at Target.
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a good polish remover to keep your nails hydrated, and not dry. The scent is not overbearing, and this gets the job done.
Gabriela M.
This is a great product it does not smell as harsh as other polishes i love to use this kind because it does not damage my nails
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Really like this product. Doesn't leave my nails all dry and brittle feeling like other nail Polish removers do. Very affordable.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
Jessica P.
Owings Mills, MD
Removed my nail polish fairly well. took some hard rubbing to remove all of the polish. wasn't very expensive. overall good buy.
Rebecca J.
Works very well at removing polish as well as helping to build strength back into brittle nails. Nice product and a great price.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
The smell isn't super strong which I appreciate and it gets the job done! Plus you can't beat the price of Target brand products.
Kasey K.
Spring, TX
Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover gets the job done quick for this busy mom on the go! All while strengthening my nails!
Helen G.
It has a strong smell but it really does get all your nail polish off really quick and early it pretty much like a nail eraser
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?