BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ivy H.
This is a pretty standard nail polish remover the only plus is that the scent isn't as harsh as other nail polish removers.
Danna L.
Glendora
Idk if it works to strengthen but I like good price this with similar ingredients. Takes off ur polish wish one cotton ball
Alissa B.
Roswell, GA
I love this because it takes out the nail polish easy and quickly for the perfect nails. So your ready to paint your nails.
SHEVONNE K.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets the jobs done and you can't beat the price of $1.09. Also there is usually always a cartwheel coupon for 10% off
Maribel C.
By far my favorite nail polish remover, it's inexpensive yet does its job. It is an amazing product and highly recommended
Taryn B.
Decatur
Works pretty well! It doesn't take very long to remove nail polish, and it doesn't smell either like a lot of removers do.
Daniela C.
Takes away nail polish super easy and not time consuming. Not very strong small does the job for a super affordable price.
Katherine B.
Alexandria, VA
Does not remove nail polish very well. Have to really work to get the polish off. Had to switch to Up & Up Advance Formula.
Jasmin R.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a very good product, especially if You have weak nails like myself it works really good. I saw really good results
Aileen Z.
Oxnard, CA
Removed all nail polish so easy. Good price, only thing is it has a very strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?