BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Mara M.
Allen Park
I have been using this nail polish remover for years. I feel like it really makes my nails stronger after taking my shellac polish off.
Tanya S.
Baltimore, MD
love this and the price. gets the polish off fast and it smells pretty good. I buy this from Target and i dont have any issues with it
Rachel H.
I almost always buy this nail polish remover. It works great. My nails always feel stronger after I use it and I like that it’s purple.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I've been buying this for years! I like how gentle it is on nails compared to straight acetone. It gets rid of any nail polish I have.
Lizbette V.
Elk Grove, CA
Really affordable. Work well. Just the smell is a bit strong. It could get messy when using this product if don't use big cotton balls.
Rebekah N.
Washington, DC
This is seriously the equivalent of any 'name brand' remover you can find, for a fraction of the cost! Staple in my nail care routine.
Stacey A.
Overland Park, KS
Works just like any other nail polish remover, but has a strong scent. So if you don't like that I don't recommend buying this product.
Noa V.
Denham Springs, LA
it works really well on getting the nail polish off and there is nothing more i can really say cause it does its job the right way . :)
Angela B.
Pendleton, IN
Great price and great product. Low odor and cleans nail polish off quick. There's not much else to say about this nail polish remover.
ana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Like it realy afortable also the smell is not to strong and it also works as a brand the would be expensibe it has a realy good cuality
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.