BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie A.
Canton, MI
Gets the hardest nail polish off and is very cheap! I am always changing my nailpolish and I love a good brand I can trust.
Sirena R.
Efficiently takes off the mail polish and is not fought on the nails. Takes off nail polish while nourishing the nail bed.
Lisa A.
Works well and it takes the polish off effortlessly! The price is affordable as well. You can purchase at the local store.
Jaida💗💗💗 A.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome product , the nail polish came right off and it made my nails really strong ... I was very pleased with the product
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
It's a pretty decent nail polish remover. It's removes it with lots of effort though. It does help strengthen the nail too.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
I have this at home. It's the cheaper kind, but gets the job done! I wouldn't want to pay more than a dollar or two for it
Tefyy D.
To the point. Does what it says . Haven't notice a whole lot of added strength , but my nails aren't as brittle as before .
Daniela C.
Takes away nail polish super easy and not time consuming. Not very strong small does the job for a super affordable price.
Lauren B.
Levittown
Great price for a great product. Does the same thing as the brand name ones. Doesnt have a strong odor. I would recommend.
Jasmin R.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a very good product, especially if You have weak nails like myself it works really good. I saw really good results
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?