BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Leslie L.
Warner Robins, GA
A quality product for the price. Removes the old nail polish with ease. The amount of product you get in the bottle is reasonable.
Stephanie M.
Braham, MN
I like this wine but yet the smell is just so harsh wish they could figure out a way to cover it the smells of nail polish remover
Ashton B.
I’ve been using this nail polish remover for years and I never have problems with brittle nails. Seems to get the job done for me!
Hope S.
I like this nail polish remover bacause it is very effective. It only took a few seconds before the nail polish sharted coming off.
Angela N.
Derby, CT
Works well .. I don’t think it does anything for the strength. Doesn’t dry my skin out; easy to use works best with a cotton round
Kennedy K.
It does a great job at removing my polish. I don't realize that it strengthens my nails. I have been using this for quite some time
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
I love using this nail Polish remover. It doesn't dry out my nails like most others do. I love that it has the strengthing ability.
Naomi O.
Windsor Locks, CT
This one is good beacuse it's not harsh on your nails it doesn't dry the nail beds rather it makes them look and feel more healthy
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Cheap but works amazing! Makes no sense to spend so much money on a name brand nail polish remover. They all have the same formula.
Karina G.
Avondale, AZ
Works as well as any brand I think it could be a bit better it removes nail polish but I feel I have to wipe more than a few times.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?