BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sarah L.
Seaside, CA
Theres really not much to say. It's nail polish remover. But it does have a good price and is my go to for removing nail prolish.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
I like this nail polish remover because it helps strengthen my nails while simultaneously removing nail polish. Does a great job
Janelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like that I don't feel like this product is killing my nails. It keeps them strong and healthy while removing my polish.
Hailey B.
Mound, MN
Works wonders for removing nail Polish and stains on your hands and sinks and carpet lol trust me I've painted my nails for years
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny
It takes off the nail polish pretty well. I have used it with regular nail polish and gel nail polish and it works good for both
Cara M.
This does a good job at getting the polish off quickly, you don't need a lot either. The chemical smell is over powering though.
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
This remover was just okay. I left my nails feeling a bit dry. It was easy to use and the remover removed most of my nail polish.
Yvette R.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover is so good it not only works to remove polish but it also strengthens your nails. I really recommend it.
Mandy D.
I like to multi-task so this is is perfect for me! Removes my nail polish and helps me to strengthen my nails for the next time!
Natalie O.
San Jose, CA
It does take awhile to take off some nail polishes. I did notice my nails where growing faster and longer so that's a good thing.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?