BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Krysta V.
Fresno, CA
Works perfectly for a cheap price. It lasted a long time for me too . I love it because you can literally find it anywhere
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
It's amazing . Does the work . It takes two or three wipes to get all of it off . I would recommend it and it's affordable
Starr S.
Grand Prairie, TX
It gets the job done. The smell is not strong like other nail polish removers. I'm not sure if it strengthens my nail yet.
Alyssa M.
s
The only thing I would say I don’t like about this product is that it is a little oily but it definitely gets the job done
Erica C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
it is good it took off my nail polish with no problem. I always buy it for the price its good and I will keep on buying it.
Callie G.
It's cheap and easy to find. Love how quick it works. No extra stuff needs to be done to your nails to get the polish off.
Danielle A.
Redwood City, CA
Use this one on the go trips because of the convenient size. Strengthens nails while removing color . Regular acetone smell
Brooke O.
Knoxville
The up&up brand is great! I find the price can't be beat the product does what it needs to, remove my old nail polish.
Lisa A.
Works well and it takes the polish off effortlessly! The price is affordable as well. You can purchase at the local store.
Aileen Z.
Oxnard, CA
Removed all nail polish so easy. Good price, only thing is it has a very strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?