BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Natalie R.
I use this everytime I need to change my Polish. It's not to strong . It works great and the smell isn't to bad like other nail polish removers
Berenice B.
I like it, it takes off all the nail polish, and it leaves your nails nice and clean I think of it had a better smell that would truly be great
Carly H.
Parker
It does what it needs to do, not great but it does remove what you need to remove. I would recommend it if you need something cheap and quick.
Kinzie M.
marshall, MO
After I use this my nails feel stronger than ever! They are clean and clear with no scratches, and I'm able to use nail polish directly after!
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Favorite nail polish remover. I have my own convenient pump and this is my go to refill. I use this often and does a great job removing polish.
Paige P.
It gets off the product nicely. The smell isn't horrible and I don't need to have a fan on to get the smell out when I'm removing nail polish.
Nataly N.
Garden City, KS
I love this product ! The color is awesome it helps the nail polish come off faster. I also kind of like the smell lmao ! It's not a bad price.
Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
I do recommend this for the price. It also is not as harsh on my nails add other brands. However I wish it would take the polish off faster.
Kristin W.
Lexington, SC
Same quality as more expensive brands for a better price! I always buy this brand and am definitely pleased with how well it removes polish.
Madison M.
Allendale
This nail polish remover does the job without feeling harsh. Taking off polish is simple and it doesn’t create a film like some removers do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.