BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Shaconna H.
This product leave your nails strong all while having a scent of lavender in the mix. But its also quick to take off the nail polish.
Khedije B.
Use this product often since I don't put get on my nails so when my nails starts to chip I remove the polish easily with this product
Malissa C.
Up and Up strengthening nail polish remover is not harsh on my nails, making them stronger and removers stubborn nail polish stains.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
It's as good as any other nail polish remover. I don't find that it strengthens or nourishes as it claims but it gets the polish off.
Mary R.
Smells pleasant and gets the job done. I can't speak to whether it actually strengthens my nails, but it doesn't seem to damage them.
Jessi L.
Middletown, NY
Great nail polish remover - works just as well as some more expensive brands - don't have to soak forever to remove snobbism polishes
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this product and i really like it it doesnt make your nails dry thats the best part...
And remove the nail polish pretty easy
Taylie B.
Great product! Removes nail polish very quickly and don't need a lot of cotton balls to remove. Smell is bearable and not too strong.
Jaime G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Takes of most basic nail polishes with ease. Great price. Not damaging to nail. You don' t need a lot of remover to get the job done.
Alecia F.
Whitehall, PA
Works fine for removing polish. Wouldn't necessarily say it strengthens nails. Like all nail polish removing I've used, smells awful.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?