BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gina M.
Scranton, PA
I give it a three because it takes the polish off like it should, but I haven't actually seen any strengthening of my nails.
Sarah M.
Alexandria, VA
I get these at target. they work pretty well but sometimes you have to use an excssive amount to get tough nail polish off
Laura G.
Ellensburg, WA
Removes like it is supposed to. You have to rip sort of hard, but that is to be expected. Typical nail polish remover smell
Ashley R.
Federalsburg, MD
Great quality. I typically can find a cartwheel to use when purchasing. I no longer buy the brand name nail polish remover.
Kait U.
Gilbert, AZ
Works pretty good! It still takes some scrubbing to get off but the odor is not overwhelming which is why I keep buying it!
Maddie B.
Berea, OH
Great nail polish remover, low price and doesn't make my nails weak or gross. Takes the nail polish off with relative ease
Seleena M.
La Plata, MD
Works great to remove regular nail polish, but not glitter based nail colors or gel polish. Otherwise, it works as stated.
Alex D.
This nail polish remover does the job and at a reasonable price. Isn't as harsh as pure acetone and doesn't leave residue.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
One of the ones I keep around. Easy to use with a qtip to clean up around the cuticles when you "color" outside the lines.
Angela W.
Brodhead, KY
Love this product!!! It even takes the nail polish off!! Some nail polishes can be stubborn to remove . This works great!!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?