BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Katie Z.
This nail polish remover does the job. It’s smell is less harsh than some of the others I’ve used. I love Target and am loyal to their products.
Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
Love this nail polish remover. Great value. Works great at a low cost. Love that it is strengthening for the damage that having polish on can do.
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
I use this there polish remover to get the gel manicure off of my nails and it's amazing how it comes off faster than other nail polish removers.
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love this product because it's reasonably priced and works just as good as the other expensive name brands, I would highly recommend to others
Jamie M.
This is my favorite kind of Polish remover! It's cheap and it works so well. It strengthens your nails while removing color almost effortlessly.
Ines G.
I really like like this remover. I'm on my second bottle, good value for your money. I get it at Target. Haven't found any cons for this product.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
It does its job. I might take a couple rubs to take off really dark nail polish but it's not too bad. One bottle has last me a couple of months.
jesslyn o.
Casselberry, FL
One of my go to removers. It's relatively cheaply priced and works really good. I can't complain about it since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
It removes the polish, but I honestly don’t see the strengthening aspect of it. If anything my nails have become more brittle. It’s unfortunate.
Erica G.
Forest Park
This stuff is so cheap and works great. I usually go for store brand, generic nail polish removers and they work great. This one is my favorite.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.